Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 23 - Tigers v Hawks Sat August 21st 1:35pm EST (MCG) Farewell Clarko, Draw!

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Madtiger2006

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 18, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Squeaky bum time for the AFL after we came out with a draw.
Another rule change incoming?

we’ll have to win another premiership before they work us out lol. I think we’ll bounce back quickly. Ross, Dow, Dawk, Coleman, Chol, Martyn will get it together pretty quickly in the middle. Mansell, Stack, Miller, Garth in defence. Ralph, Rioli jr, Naish etc. More high draft picks. Well prepared for another dynasty lol

Leeda

Talons B Sharp
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
we’ll have to win another premiership before they work us out lol. I think we’ll bounce back quickly. Ross, Dow, Dawk, Coleman, Chol, Martyn will get it together pretty quickly in the middle. Mansell, Stack, Miller, Garth in defence. Ralph, Rioli jr, Naish etc. More high draft picks. Well prepared for another dynasty lol
No we’ll beat you with Worpel,JOM,Mitchel,Wingard,and McEvoy…alongside others….creaking joints are included…

HairyO

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
He didn't look too unhappy at Dimma's press conference.

Has that ever happened before where coaches from opposing teams have shared a press conference?

The Burgoyne interview before the game and the Clarko and Dimma interview after the game were the 2 best interviews of the year. No pressure to say the right things and avoid the wrong things. Speaking from the heart.

And when Clarko mentioned the pressure on Teague and how it was unfair to rush to dump him Dimma had a massive nod.

I cant imagine if we dumped Clarko in 2006 or Tigs dumped Dimma in 2016. No way either club has the same success.

Madtiger2006

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 18, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
No we’ll beat you with Worpel,JOM,Mitchel,Wingard,and McEvoy…alongside others….creaking joints are included…

hawks have been one of the best teams over the last 2 months. The result felt like a win for us. I was pumped lol. No finals but happy to finish 12th.

Leeda

Talons B Sharp
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Alastair collects blues points….he dined on it…right rather than wrong

Leeda

Talons B Sharp
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Roistering …silly words…tiggers aint toilers…ain’t tiggers…lol…