Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 23 - Tigers v Hawks Sat August 21st 1:35pm EST (MCG) Farewell Clarko, Draw!

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He didn't look too unhappy at Dimma's press conference.

Has that ever happened before where coaches from opposing teams have shared a press conference?

Did Dimma announce Clarko as his new assistant?

Has that ever happened before where coaches from opposing teams have shared a press conference?

Love it :)

Richmond players jumping around celebrating a draw. How the mighty have fallen
Fallen ? 3 flags in 4 years is a high bar and you'd run over your grandmother just to have 2018 to go your way

Geez, could Eddie have mentioned that Bachar was a Muslim and all the great work he's done any more in those few hours? Someone's trying to to paint themselves as "not racist".
Please explain to me what race is Muslim/Islam is ?
A Muslim can be from any race.....its a RELIGION !
And unlike you Eddie is always looking for POSITVE things to say about people, unlike you thinks in the NEGATIVE

You are an ignorant fool pointing at other people and not looking at your own deficiencies

Please explain to me what race is Muslim/Islam is ?
A Muslim can be from any race.....its a RELIGION !
And unlike you Eddie is always looking for POSITVE things to say about people, unlike you thinks in the NEGATIVE

You are an ignorant fool pointing at other people and not looking at your own deficiencies
If you need the link between racial and religious vilification and discrimination explained to you, then, IMHO, you're the ignorant fool and part of the problem.

And tell me, how was Eddie referring to Adam Goodes as an oversized monkey a positive thing to say? And how was mocking a double amputee a positive thing to say? How was joking about drowning Caroline Wilson a positive thing to say? Western Sydney as the land of the felafel?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 goals in last 5 or 6 minutes? Has that ever been done? Lol
Pretty good effort with our complete midfield replaced by kids. No cotch, martin, prestia, lambert, edwards, nankervis or soldo. The hawks have been pretty good lately.

5 goals in last 5 or 6 minutes? Has that ever been done? Lol
Pretty good effort with our complete midfield replaced by kids. No cotch, martin, prestia, lambert, edwards, nankervis or soldo. The hawks have been pretty good lately.
Squeaky bum time for the AFL after we came out with a draw.
Another rule change incoming?

Squeaky bum time for the AFL after we came out with a draw.
Another rule change incoming?

we’ll have to win another premiership before they work us out lol. I think we’ll bounce back quickly. Ross, Dow, Dawk, Coleman, Chol, Martyn will get it together pretty quickly in the middle. Mansell, Stack, Miller, Garth in defence. Ralph, Rioli jr, Naish etc. More high draft picks. Well prepared for another dynasty lol

we’ll have to win another premiership before they work us out lol. I think we’ll bounce back quickly. Ross, Dow, Dawk, Coleman, Chol, Martyn will get it together pretty quickly in the middle. Mansell, Stack, Miller, Garth in defence. Ralph, Rioli jr, Naish etc. More high draft picks. Well prepared for another dynasty lol
No we’ll beat you with Worpel,JOM,Mitchel,Wingard,and McEvoy…alongside others….creaking joints are included…

The Burgoyne interview before the game and the Clarko and Dimma interview after the game were the 2 best interviews of the year. No pressure to say the right things and avoid the wrong things. Speaking from the heart.

And when Clarko mentioned the pressure on Teague and how it was unfair to rush to dump him Dimma had a massive nod.

I cant imagine if we dumped Clarko in 2006 or Tigs dumped Dimma in 2016. No way either club has the same success.

No we’ll beat you with Worpel,JOM,Mitchel,Wingard,and McEvoy…alongside others….creaking joints are included…

hawks have been one of the best teams over the last 2 months. The result felt like a win for us. I was pumped lol. No finals but happy to finish 12th.

Back