Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 3 - Blues v Freo Sun April 4th 3:20pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

88mph

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2007
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
You should go don on big bad Cripps. Poor Freo, being picked on by nasty Cripps.

Stop being a baby.

I'm reading in this thread posters saying "ohhh carlton fans up and about".... all I'm reading is sooky Freo fans complaining about umpires.

Totally was a gutless performance by a gutless football club
Piss weak flog.

You have only 1x premiership.

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
Man do you read? I do not barrack for North Melbourne I happen to live in North Melbourne. My location is North Melbourne, not my supported team. Please, read things. It makes you look like a fool.
I’m not reading anything like this trash, no time. Advertise accurately or wear the commentary. No need to hide your affinity despite the... ummmm ... obvious circumstances.

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
I’m not reading anything like this trash, no time. Advertise accurately or wear the commentary. No need to hide your affinity despite the... ummmm ... obvious circumstances.
Ah right, so you live in Melbourne, do you barrack for Melbourne? You fool. Congrats on beating a young, inexperienced Freo side at Etihad. Well done, well and truly back in town.

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
Ah right, so you live in Melbourne, do you barrack for Melbourne? You fool. Congrats on beating a young, inexperienced Freo side at Etihad. Well done, well and truly back in town.
Your profile suggests North Melbourne, not hard to fix. Need support for this...or management of aggressive communication in writing. I can offer both.

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Your profile suggests North Melbourne, not hard to fix. Need support for this...or management of aggressive communication in writing. I can offer both.
[/QUOT
It is hard to fix. I cant change it because I need to add a team to support in order to save changes. I dont follow any team. I am a football fan in general. Dont support any team.

Basically support anyone playing Carlton, Essendon, St.Kilda and Collingwood.

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Best wishes to you, hope the really cheap seats keep working as well as your abiiluty to use the quote function.
Yeah. My abiliuty to use the quote function doesn't work. I was a member of the side I once followed from 2003-2020. Never again.

I think you just replied as a new post instead of a quote. But my abiiluty to use it may impact my observation. Not sure.

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
Yeah. My abiliuty to use the quote function doesn't work. I was a member of the side I once followed from 2003-2020. Never again.

I think you just replied as a new post instead of a quote. But my abiiluty to use it may impact my observation. Not sure.
So, no affiliation, tech challenged, old man howling into the wind?

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Uninspiring is a good description. He just seems to cruise around the edges of games while rarely impacting anything.

The sad thing is out of the two we got together, I still prefer him to Acres. I wasn't overly enthused when we recruited for them and my opinion has only gone downhill since then.
Fairly sure he is the son of Michael Aish. He was a gun wingman for Norwood, if I remember correctly. One of the few top quality South Aussie players that did not come across to a VFL side in the mid 80's. His son is not of the same class it seems.

OnceWeWereKings

Premiership Player
Oct 23, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Fairly sure he is the son of Michael Aish. He was a gun wingman for Norwood, if I remember correctly. One of the few top quality South Aussie players that did not come across to a VFL side in the mid 80's. His son is not of the same class it seems.
Michael Aish is his Uncle.
Was a gun, one of the top SANFL footballers who didn’t come across to the then VFL.

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Michael Aish is his Uncle.
Was a gun, one of the top SANFL footballers who didn’t come across to the then VFL.
Aha, thanks for explaining how he related. Michael Aish was certainly a gun. Had a little bit of the Robbie Flower flair about him, from what I remember, which this Aish in the present shows no flair at all.

Foucault1989

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Lol..from a carlton supporter, for how many years could the above comment be applied to the blues!!
I'm not arguing that for the last 21 years Carlton have been pathetic....trust me I'm their biggest critics. That doesn't mean I can't apply the same tag to Fremantle when their fans literally complain about getting picked on by Cripps....

Back