Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 3 - Giants v Demons Sun April 4th 6:10pm AEST (Manuka)

Who will win and by how much?

• Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Underwood’s commentary was like silk compared to Brereton commentating a GWS game.

Honestly, I’m sure there are more, but the following combos should be banned as they just can’t stop talking about their side 90% of the time.

Brereton > GWS
Hodge > Brisbane
Lewis > Melbourne

I agree Goodwin has been a dud coach. But I reckon this is the year things fall into place

Just wait until Brown and Weideman come back from injury in a month or two
I think adding Brown and or Weideman will be a big boost. Tmac had been ok and a lot better than last year. But the other guys better key forwards.

6th is possible but I don't see them as a top 4 team just yet. They've done what they had to do but they haven't faced a decent side. Next week against the Cats should be a good test for them.
Completely agree with you, we still have a long way to go to prove anything. I would be saying the same thing if I was an opposition supporter. Took a long time for myself to be convinced about Richmond in 2017 and they started the season 5-0.

That Ed Langdon trade just keeps looking better and better. He racked up close to a kilometre in metres gained last night.

He only just turned 25 as well. Compare that to the Brad Hill trade, yikes.

Back