Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 3 - Pies v Lions Thurs April 1st 7:40pm AEDT (Marvel) Piecast Link in OP!

Who,will,win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Or ruckman dont impact the game that much, especially hitouts

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
I reckon you swap him in for Rhys Stanley at Geelong and we'd start taking teams apart. Mind you it helps when Brisbane let a Pies player sit 5m defensive side of every * contest ready to receive the ball with no one on him. Changing that set up won Brisbane the game.

No need to celebrate like they've won the grand final. Settle down.

After being robbed in the final minute last week it was completely understandable. Besides, most teams who come from behind to win in the last few seconds would have done exactly the same.

Good on them!

I don't get the hype around him aye. Does some really flashy rebound stuff that is impressive. But has leaked 7 goals in the last two games. Could of been more tonight.
Gun defender, no doubt. But goes to show, like anyone, you can kick goals against them. Defenders don't lock down, they intercept. Team defence means they can play off their man and intercept.

But you won't hear it from the media, they ignore that his opponent kicks 3 or 4 a game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get the hype around him aye. Does some really flashy rebound stuff that is impressive. But has leaked 7 goals in the last two games. Could of been more tonight.

Daniher could’ve kicked 4 or 5, probably should’ve. He had 4 kicked on him last week, if he’s the ‘best’ defender in the game, the standard of defenders in the AFL has fallen off a cliff.

I reckon you swap him in for Rhys Stanley at Geelong and we'd start taking teams apart. Mind you it helps when Brisbane let a Pies player sit 5m defensive side of every fu** contest ready to receive the ball with no one on him. Changing that set up won Brisbane the game.
Grundy was a massive difference last week against us, so it comes down to output rather than numbers. Last week his hitouts led to clear clearances. Brisbane probably played to him rather than their own man.

Amazing stuff from Bailey under so much pressure. Pleased as punch for the kid.

Collingwood, well, when you give so many chances to win the game, sooner or later one of them is going to reach someone other than Daniher!

After being robbed in the final minute last week it was completely understandable. Besides, most teams who come from behind to win in the last few seconds would have done exactly the same.

Good on them!
Imagine winning after the siren and just going to the opponent and showing hands......

Back