Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 4 - North v Crows Sun April 11th 1:10pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by alot

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sure it’s already been mentioned in this thread but the standard of TV commentary for this game is abysmal.

When there is great TV calling talent out there like Jason Bennett not getting a gig before the likes of Underwood and Montagna, it’s making the telecast completely amateurish.

What's wrong with Montagna? I reckon he's a pretty good commentator, better than most other past players.

Kelli Underwood isn't as bad as some people make out either.

I’m sure it’s already been mentioned in this thread but the standard of TV commentary for this game is abysmal.

When there is great TV calling talent out there like Jason Bennett not getting a gig before the likes of Underwood and Montagna, it’s making the telecast completely amateurish.
What’s wrong with the commentary? Sounds fine to me, clear and on point.

What's wrong with Montagna? I reckon he's a pretty good commentator, better than most other past players.

Nothing personal against Montagna, I think he is a decent radio caller. I don’t think his style suits TV though.

There’s better talent out there, even for an uninspiring fixture like this one.

I know it's a game between last year's bottom two sides, but even under the Marvel roof this is one of the least skilled games I've watched. Neither team can hit a target.

Underwood's voice is grating as all s**t.

Like I wouldn't have a go at someone for having a poor singing voice but when they try to sell me a concert ticket...

We often play terrible against North in away games so it is your game to lose Roos. You don't want to go 0-22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kelli much better for AFLW. But just imagine Killi and Basil working a game together hahaha.

Underwood's voice is grating as all sh*t.

Like I wouldn't have a go at someone for having a poor singing voice but when they try to sell me a concert ticket...
She calls the game in a knowledgable way, stays on topic and doesnt make it about herself like so many callers do. I don’t think her voice has anything to do with her ability to do a job.

Are their stats anywhere from the AFL era (1990 to now) with the percentage of teams that win the week after losing by 100 plus points?

I think it would be surprisingly high.

Go North.

The female commentator is just awful, tries to talk like a bloke
Rubbish, shes doing her job, shes a sports commentator not a voice model.

Good qtr for a team that has been completely written off.

The intent to move fast thru middle is nice, forward line is open.

Back