Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 4 -Pies v Giants Sat April 10th 7:25pm EST (MCG) Piecast Link in OP!

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

• Giants by 7 - 20

• Pies by a lot

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You do realize the pies get a free top 4 talent father son kid in the draft (daicos). So a first round pick is meaningless to have when they get daicos who will be way better than the first round pick they traded.

And this relates to my point in what way? GWS have their first round pick still, and therefore tonight was a good result for them in multiple ways.

Giants have the Pies first pick as well. Shaping to be a good one.
Was always going to e a top 4 pick

I just cannot explain how much pleasure watching Collingwood capitulate on and off the field , This club wont recover for 10 years
No talent on or off the field and invested heavily into a compromised draft and will waste the next 5 years trying to develop kids that had limited exposed form.

Lucky they will atleast have 2 Daicos kids to watch the next 10 years

Couldnt have happened to a more deserving club

"You're a w***er Toby Greene"
-disgruntled Pies supporter, Kayo replay @2:27:58

Last edited:
Was always going to e a top 4 pick

I just cannot explain how much pleasure watching Collingwood capitulate on and off the field , This club wont recover for 10 years
No talent on or off the field and invested heavily into a compromised draft and will waste the next 5 years trying to develop kids that had limited exposed form.

Lucky they will atleast have 2 Daicos kids to watch the next 10 years

Couldnt have happened to a more deserving club
As it turns out though, the draft looks pretty good.

Back