Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 4 - Saints v Eagles Sat April 10th 4:35pm EST (Marvel) Eagles Plodcast Link in OP!

Who will win and how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

• Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Saints by a lot

• Eagles by a lot

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If we don't win this may as well fold the club.

Losing Shuey is a blow but we're relatively full strength elsewhere and given what we saw in the past couple of weeks from the Saints any side serious about contending for a flag has to notch the W.

Eagles by 13.

From the first page.

Fold the club.

Rubbish. Midfield (Kelly, Sheed and Gaff) was a disgrace today as well as McGovern. Nothing to do with it being an away game

Lost at selection table. Who decided to play that many talls? As it is 2 talls is plenty at Marvel

What the *, I stopped paying attention to the game, went to pick up one of my kids from the inlaws during the third with the game looking stuffed, come back and there was only a goal in it.
Good footy in the fourth quarter.

What the crap happened in that third quarter???!

Are West Coast fans seriously blaming the umpires for that? Embarrassing and pathetic.

West Coast lost because they were mentally weak and got thoroughly outplayed by the better team. Liam Duggan sh*tting his pants and dropping an easy mark was as soft as it gets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coaches obviously....lost with those players I mentioned

And that’s why you’ll do well at home and it won’t suit other grounds. I tipped WC, but as soon as I saw how many talls your coach picked jeez...

Are West Coast fans seriously blaming the umpires for that? Embarrassing and pathetic.

West Coast lost because they were mentally weak and got thoroughly outplayed by the better team. Liam Duggan sh*tting his pants and dropping an easy mark was as soft as it gets.
Lost because of the midfield, McGovern and Ryan, that's it.

Congratulations St Kilda I haven't seen the Eagles rattled like that before, they are usually calm and collected , the game was good, the umpires did their share , frees confusing at times, but it appears no on one will change this confusion stuff YET?
But great comeback from 28 points down, Ratts, great stuff , great win, great coaching, you put some fire into those boys somewhere after half time . Good work!

Back