Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 4 - Swans v Bombers Thurs April 8th 7:20pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 29 47.5%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

BarneyBent

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 25, 2008
Leeds/'Berra/Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Probably?
Yeah I just edited. Point still stands though. Was a bewildering umpiring performance from the first bounce. Bombers were better and we got lucky overall, but there were some real shockers both ways, all night.

Hickeys holding the man when his opponent just didn't stand up after the tackle was ludicrous.

lollol

Club Legend
Jun 14, 2014
NT
AFL Club
Sydney
But that "better overall" was significantly better when the free kick count was 29-15 and the margin was 3 points. It could have been the difference between a loss or a win tonight for Essendon. For this reason, it is important for umpiring to be consistent throughout the game and especially between the two teams.
Now you know what its like to watch the tigers on G for the last few season. Every 50/50 decision only goes one way.

Back One Out

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bombers have enjoyed a nice armchair ride from the umps in many many games over the past 2 years
Good to see them get reamed by the corrupt cheating umpires just like my team has repeatedly in recent years (inc Rd 1 Ess v Haw)

It sucks, doesn't it?

AFL footy is a joke of a sport. It's so rigged.:thumbsdown:

Agenda 21

Team Captain
Mar 9, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Those saying Hickey had no prior have no idea how long it takes to get rid of the ball

100%

Absolute disgrace. I don't give a fu** if I support North, I'll call it out.

Dangerous tackles, deliberates, in-the-backs, not paying out of the ruck.......it's pathetic.

The AFL doesn't mind NSW teams. Maggots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mrposhman

Rookie
Nov 9, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Now you know what its like to watch the tigers on G for the last few season. Every 50/50 decision only goes one way.
Ok go with that one then. We haven't had any sort of the free kick differential that you guys got tonight. Sooo many missed frees to the Bombers.

dean33

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
melb
AFL Club
Richmond
We hardly ever win the free kick count let alone double the opposition in frees. You blokes like the cats in Geelong and eagles in Perth get a ride at home all the time.

Andronicus

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah I just edited. Point still stands though. Was a bewildering umpiring performance from the first bounce. Bombers were better and we got lucky overall, but there were some real shockers both ways, all night.

Hickeys holding the man when his opponent just didn't stand up after the tackle was ludicrous.
I wish there was a bad call that stood out for us like there is for you.

I guess it's like you being able to feel a grain of sand in your eye while the person next to you has been buried alive in it.

Remove this Banner Ad