Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 4 - Swans v Bombers Thurs April 8th 7:20pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 29 47.5%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Guelfi had a holding-the-ball paid against him, when he was gang-tackled, by 4 Swans.

Do you think Chanel 7 replayed it?

Yeah, nah.

He went one way then went the other way, his first way is his prior. I hate the HTB rule period though changes every week

Well, if I were the Swans I would be utterly embarrassed to win a game like that. You can't kick straight but instead of taking the loss, the umpires just deliver the game for you on a platter.

Well done Sydney. It must be nice to know that if you can't kick straight all is not lost, the three men in green will find you. Well done.

will never change at the SCG.

Hickey takes ball out ruck
Is about to handball (this is his prior opportunity)
He has two hands on the ball from when he takes the ball to when the umpire blows the whistle. You might need to fine tune your mind reading a bit.

The game in general was witches hats for us in regards to winning the contested and outside ball. Nothing to do with umps, we outnumbered you in every contest. In that sense I genuinely never felt that we were going to lose. Our kicking at goal was woeful. On a dry deck at the MCG I'd bet my left nut that we would've hammered you guys on the scoreboard

you should be hammering any team you have a 15 free kick advantage against.

The fact you only won by 3 says more than words can explain.

was there a point where hickey got a front on free from his own team mate?

Then Smith proceeded to point it out to the ump and got 50?

Awful.

Anyways, enjoyable game. I think we're still a fair way off, and Sydney will be found out.
No, I don't think that happened at all.

At one point Smith suggested the umpire had been sucked in but there was no 50.

Unless I missed something.

No, I don't think that happened at all.

At one point Smith suggested the umpire had been sucked in but there was no 50.

Unless I missed something.
to be honest I just wanted to get a ride out of old mate :D

i haven't seen it again

100%

Absolute disgrace. I don't give a fu** if I support North, I'll call it out.

Dangerous tackles, deliberates, in-the-backs, not paying out of the ruck.......it's pathetic.

The AFL doesn't mind NSW teams. Maggots.
thats why sydney only got 8 free kicks ion the 2016 grand final

Umpiring was poor once again, interpretation of rules seem to.change weekly which not acceptable when it effects the outcome of matches.

and the AFL are too pussy to call it out because umpires work really hard and stuff and are really important to the game and we can’t make them feel bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is surprised?

Goes back to Dunkley assaulting Hird, in 96, but nothing to see here.

Its not about the free kick count, its about the right decisions.
Swings and roundabouts.. And the Swans in my opinion were a little too strong around the clearances with a few more scoring options the difference. Whilst I think we had a good run with the umps in rounds 1 & 3, we certainly didn’t tonight!

Back