Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 5 - Blues v Port Sat April 17th 7:25pm EST (MCG)

Who will and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 30, 2014
The Winchester
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, East Side Hawks
Not sure if it's just an about Rozee thing in this thread but surely the footy world realises Walsh isn't the same player he was in his first year...
You can’t compare two completely different types in some respect. But let the s**t campaign ensue in other respects

Gold Rozee

Senior List
Aug 20, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well researched mate. You just dribble out the same old sh*t every troll has for those 20 years. Despite being reminded Carlton where a free kick away from a prelim within this period. All in the same period the port power used to cover seats to make it look like people attended your games. But this is not a pissing contest about history. Which port have a proud one as do Carlton. It’s about tomorrow and I believe Carlton are a very ******* good chance. So do the bookies. And according to them it’s the closest match up of the round. Carlton haven’t been belted by anybody in 2 years. Always in the game.
Booo yeah. Carlton are s**t and have been for along time. Another win, that is all Carlton are.

Dixon is an overrated clown.

he's no good under lights. I think his eyesight is below average and can't judge the flight under lights.

I'm hoping he settles as the year goes on

Tim Evans Beard

Cancelled
East Side Hawks - Sweet F.A. Chess Club Member
Apr 9, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
AFL website? Fanfooty? Any stats page.

Not sure what game you're watching but he's clearly going at a very high rate tonight. I guess when you have near 30 at 80%, that still leaves 5-6 ineffective touches.
Cheers - do you know how it is worked out? He has 7 clangers listed out of 29 possessions. Leading to a possible max of 71.5% if all other possessions are effective and ‘clangers’ are ineffective...

Tim Evans Beard

Cancelled
East Side Hawks - Sweet F.A. Chess Club Member
Apr 9, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I guess you’ll beat us by 111 then. Richmond are 25 points better than us in Melbourne.
You threw your best at us last year in Brisbane and it required a lucky after the siren goal from gray to win. No reason to be this arrogant and think it requires you to be flat or umpiring intervention in order for Carlton to win.
Well researched mate. You just dribble out the same old sh*t every troll has for those 20 years. Despite being reminded Carlton where a free kick away from a prelim within this period. All in the same period the port power used to cover seats to make it look like people attended your games. But this is not a pissing contest about history. Which port have a proud one as do Carlton. It’s about tomorrow and I believe Carlton are a very ******* good chance. So do the bookies. And according to them it’s the closest match up of the round. Carlton haven’t been belted by anybody in 2 years. Always in the game.

Red_man2008 I think you owe some mea culpa’s and a generous serve of humble pie?

Jan 2, 2009
Penguin
AFL Club
Carlton
Red_man2008 I think you owe some mea culpa’s and a generous serve of humble pie?
Great win by port. Much more clinical. Blues has more shots at goal more inside 50s but didn’t make the most of them. Shots by Cripps, Newnes, Fogarty early right in front missing gave us zero scoreboard pressure. Would have been a better game if we’d been close at 3/4 time with your injuries.

Gold Rozee

Senior List
Aug 20, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
4 points banked. I had no doubt we would get a win. Wasn’t pretty at times but a decisive anyway

PAFC_1870

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 21, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls
Blues very average.

If you got drafted by Port you'd just be trying everything to get to another club. Utter scourge of the comp.
Why are your troll posts still here?

HavUEvaSeenTheRain

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 20, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
Cheers - do you know how it is worked out? He has 7 clangers listed out of 29 possessions. Leading to a possible max of 71.5% if all other possessions are effective and ‘clangers’ are ineffective...
Sure you’re not looking at clearances? He had zero clangers apparently but two turnovers..... whatever that means

Back