Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 5 - Hawks v Demons Sun April 18th 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive next two weeks for Dogs Tiges and Dees
No matter what happens it’s nice to see a ladder that doesn’t have the usual suspects there.
Half my family is Footscray. In Feb I was the pall bearer at my 93 yo grandfather. Sons of the Scray was playing. I danced with joy in 2016 when you won. I’ve never seen my mum, sister and grandad so happy.

I say forget tests. Just enjoy the moments. Revel in that for this moment both of us haven’t been beaten as of this day, and what happens from now is just what happens from now

Pretty sure you are talking about the Australian guy that was born in Africa right? Not really sure what his country of origin had to do with your point?
Dunno his name and probably couldn't spell it anyway.

You know the guy I'm talking about though right? He's African I think.

No matter what happens it’s nice to see a ladder that doesn’t have the usual suspects there.
Half my family is Footscray. In Feb I was the pall bearer at my 93 yo grandfather. Sons of the Scray was playing. I danced with joy in 2016 when you won. I’ve never seen my mum, sister and grandad so happy.

I say forget tests. Just enjoy the moments. Revel in that for this moment both of us haven’t been beaten as of this day, and what happens from now is just what happens from now
Yep I might take a break from my clubs board and Facebook groups for a bit. The constant analysis and criticism of the club is not for me right now. We’re 5-0 ffs guys have some fun!

My family has 6 memberships but usually only two of us go to most of our games. The other 4 only usually come round 1 and finals.

I’ll be making sure to get the other 4 off their bums for the games at the G against Tigers and Dees. Looking forward to those two games. Honestly wished we played at MCG more.

Hope Melbourne are still in the picture late in finals. It makes things more interesting.

Melbourne fan logic

Morrison is dirty because he missed a spoil (and his opponent) which resulted in a Melbourne free in the square

Wingard is dirty for being dumped on his head....

ah well they were bound to be on top given karma and all that.. in other words. things eventually ... well I know it has another
twelve or so weeks to go, but they are allowed to be doing well..

we are on the rebuilding where if we win or lose is no matter as long as we see some progress.. the dees are a club/team who
are and have been rebuilding for a while and Mr Goodwin is living true to his name and has been more than rewarded for his
strategy..

Back