Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 6 - Giants v Dogs Fri April 23rd 7:50pm EST (Manuka)

Who will win and by how much?

• Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

E29B4F55-0652-4801-8634-9A7BAE169162.png
12th V 1st

AFL 2021 PREMIERSHIP SEASON

GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY V WESTERN BULLDOGS
FRIDAY APRIL 23RD 7:50PM EST (MANUKA OVAL)

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000 IN CASH PRIZES

Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won.

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

GIANTS

B: J.Buckley, S.Taylor, L.Keeffe
HB: H.Perryman, I.Cumming, L.Ash
C: X.O’Halloran, J.Hopper, N.Haynes
HF: B.Hill, T.Greene, B.Daniels
F: J.Kelly, J.Finlayson, H.Himmelberg
FOLL: M.Flynn, T.Taranto, C.Ward

I/C: C.Idun, C.Stone, J.Riccardi, T.Green
EMG: M.Buntine, T.Bruhn, S.Mumford, J.Hogan

IN: H.Perryman, M.Flynn
OUT: S.Reid (injured), S.Mumford (managed), M.Buntine (omitted)

BULLDOGS
B: T.Duryea, A.Keath, E.Wood
HB: L.Vandermeer, A.Naughton, L.Hunter
C: C.Daniel, B.Smith, B.Dale
HF: A.Treloar, Z.Cordy, J.Dunkley
F: T.English, J.Bruce, M.Bontempelli
FOLL: S.Martin, J.Macrae, T.Liberatore

I/C: A.Scott, J.Johannisen, H.Crozier, L.Jong
EMG: J.Schache, B.Khamis, L.McNeil, R.Smith

IN: L.Vandermeer, C.Daniel, Z.Cordy, S.Martin, L.Jong
OUT: B.Williams, Le.Young, J.Sweet, P.Lipinski, B.Cavarra (all omitted), L.McNeil (managed)

Last edited:
Can anyone get me odds of what will be more, GWS goals in this game or combined weeks suspension for their super duper mega tough team when they come out with plan A and no plan B-Z?

Perfect game for a tune up before Richmond.

Giants will try niggle again. Dogs will raise the bar and wear them out when just continual run power

I think we will drop this. Not because of travelling interstate, but it'll just be a down game for us. Every top team has them.

I'm actually more comfortable facing Richmond than this mob.

The orange will be green at the end of the game. One will be Toby and the other will the rest of the team who will be green with envy on how well the dogs played.

Dogs are extremely strong in the middle but have weakness up front and at the back.
Perryman a possible return and Greene won’t miss that many again for us.
Flynn to come in replacing Mummy.
Giants come out like they have the last 2 weeks then it should be a cracker. Will be a tough game but not that ridiculous effort last year where we forgot to play football as well.

Giants up by under 10.

Dogs are extremely strong in the middle but have weakness up front and at the back.
Giants come out like they have the last 2 weeks then it should be a cracker. Will be a tough game but not that ridiculous effort last year where we forgot to play football as well.

Giants up by under 10.

What is their weakness up front?

Giants up by under 10.
Number 1 defense
Number 1 offense

A good defence will have them covered. It’s their dominance in the middle that makes the dogs fwds and backs look good.
And maybe that bloke who had the contested marks in the 2019 H&A season at age 19. Or the other guy that is fourth in contested marking so far this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good defence will have them covered. It’s their dominance in the middle that makes the dogs fwds and backs look good.

West coast defence didn’t have our forward line covered and GWS’s defence are inferior to theirs. Brisbane defence also struggled to cover them. Pretty sure it’s naughton and Englishs arial ability that make them look good

I mean. West Coast had Hurn, Barrass and McGovern in and we beat them, should’ve been far more convincing as well given the crazy amount of more scoring shots we had.

I will say this as classy as possible. We’ve belted teams this season but nothing will give me more joy than if we belt you guys. I absolutely hate your team.

I mean. West Coast had Hurn, Barrass and McGovern in and we beat them, should’ve been far more convincing as well given the crazy amount of more scoring shots we had.

I will say this as classy as possible. We’ve belted teams this season but nothing will give me more joy than if we belt you guys. I absolutely hate your team.

You guys aren’t exactly on the top of our Xmas card list either.

Harris Andrews is a pretty handy defender, too. No Lachie Keefe though 😂

Back