Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 7 - Lions v Port Sat May 1st 7:25pm EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Lions by a lot

• Port by a lot

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's interesting that everyone came out of the woodwork to sink the boots into the dogs labelling us pretenders last night for losing by a few goals to the tigers at the G, yet the supposed real contender in Port are getting demolished by a neale-less Lions and this gameday thread is tumbleweeds.

LOL
R U Ok

Brisbane building nicely.

Port had a few out tonight but the way they lost again is a worry. Possibly got in some bad habits the last two weeks. Not sure next week will test them either

AFL Flat Track Bully Rankings

1 West Coast
2 Port Adelaide (and closing)

funny how you lost to the flat trackers when you had to play a very rare away game

i'm sure the vic media will also ignore Geelong losing 2 away games to bottom 4 teams of last year

lucky vic teams get 18 home games every year

Lions, Port, Tigers, Cats likely there again this year.

Demons and bulldogs coming into that group - possibly.

Two other spots up for grabs but can’t see anyone else contending.

Next 4-6 weeks will sort this all out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

funny how you lost to the flat trackers when you had to play a very rare away game

i'm sure the vic media will also ignore Geelong losing 2 away games to bottom 4 teams of last year

lucky vic teams get 18 home games every year

We have 6 interstate away games this year, so how do you come to 18 home games? Maths not your strong point?

Was going to show respect to Port until I saw what an ugly, mean-spirited salt fest their match thread was.

Now I will just laugh at Charlie Dixon being Harris Andrew's perpetual little b....

Back