Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 7 - Swans v Cats Sat May 1st 7:25pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

• Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Likewise the mark paid to McLean which he dropped, from which he kicked a goal.

Had more of it than a few Cat's ones tonight. The deliberate rule has gone way over the top, not every ball going out is deliberate and that's for both sides.

Wolfgang West

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
You are right. Essendon are certainly well versed in the subject of umpires ******* us out of a win at the SCG in the dying seconds of a game. Has occurred numerous times.

Call it coincidental ineptitude or cheating if you like. Doesn’t change that it occurs.

You seem ok with endorsing it.
Ha ha nice deflection. We both know what I’m talking about.

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
He isn't saint mate. Pay me close to a million dollars a year and ill take a "pay cut" too.

He literally took a full pay cut...not a partial one...a full one. Doesn't matter how much he earns, if he's earning 0% of that sum.

Fancy being so tribalistic, that you actually trying to undermine that aspect - there are more important things in footy, something your simple brain can't seem to comprehend.

Maddhew

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
So the Cameron mark was touched, and Rowbottom was dazzled from a Selwood high shot.

Let's move on.

Which umpire was calling touched? Because the umpire where the ball was kicked from wasn't waving his arms around

All I heard was not 15.

Didn’t hear anyone say touched.

AFL will clarify during the week

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you? Why would they call it not 15 afterwards, if it was a touched ball? Why would all the Swans players be standing around, and then tackle Cameron, rather than just go him immediately...if it was a touched ball?

He literally says it - in flight, and after Cameron marks the ball. F*ck sake. No changing the result, but at least acknowledge reality.
Two different umpires. The one closest calls touched, the one closer to the boundary is calling no 15. Have you gone back and watched it or soo busy sooking to bother?

Shadow89

Cancelled
Feb 20, 2018
Two different umpires. The one closest calls touched, the one closer to the boundary is calling no 15. Have you gone back and watched it or soo busy sooking to bother?

Watched it 5 times now, pretty much neutrals are stating that the umpire said 'not 15' - only Swans supporters saying he said it was touched.

Eshay187

Premium Platinum
Apr 26, 2012
Grill
AFL Club
Sydney
The ABC radio commentary just played the isolated audio, umpire clearly says “touched play on,
Yes good chance- he’s a very good kick and a left footer.

Without being able to fix the angle he is 10% chance at best. You’d rather be a right footer kicking across the body as it has to be a genuine banana to break the angle.

I’m an astrophysicist.

Shadow89

Cancelled
Feb 20, 2018
Tribalistic?, what a in depth analysis of my motives. I am just being objective

I cracked a joke and you got so utterly defensive (maybe because he is apart of your tribe?) that you attempted to present him as a saint. He is football coach..... who cares about the people he works with (Slow clap).......

You're being a dick, even though you won lol - after I provided a fairly neutral statement regarding another poster's assessment of him being 'magnanimous.'

It's not an 'attempt' to present him in a good light...when he actually did the thing I said he did.

Shadow89

Cancelled
Feb 20, 2018
I don't know, why some geelong supporter are so angry and defensive on this forum. You should all go write a strong worded article to the Geelong advertiser.

And you should go beg for another Academy handout, COLA handout or some other handout that Pridham desires :tearsofjoy:

Back