Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 8 - Demons v Swans Sat May 8th 7:25pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

ACF59690-2A54-4A01-BC11-9FBE81D2CA9F.png

1ST V 4TH

AFL 2021 PREMIERSHIP SEASON
MELBOURNE V SYDNEY
SATURDAY MAY 8TH 7:25PM EST (MCG)

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000 IN CASH PRIZES

Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won.

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

DEMONS

B: M.Hibberd, S.May, J.Lever
HB: C.Salem, H.Petty, J.Hunt
C: A.Brayshaw, C.Petracca, E.Langdon
HF: K.Pickett, T.McDonald, J.Melksham
F: A.Neal-Bullen, B.Brown, B.Fritsch
FOLL: M.Gawn, C.Oliver, J.Jordon

I/C: J.Harmes, L.Jackson, C.Spargo, T.Rivers
EMG: N.Jones, S.Weideman, T.Sparrow, K.Chandler

IN: H.Petty, J.Harmes
OUT: A.Tomlinson (injured), O.Baker, N.Jones (both omitted)

SWANS
B: D.Rampe, T.McCartin, J.Dawson
HB: J.Lloyd, R.Fox, H.Cunningham
C: O.Florent, J.Kenedy, J.McInerney
HF: E.Gulden, H.McLean, T.Papley
F: S.Wicks, L.Franklin, W.Hayward
FOLL: T.Hickey, L.Parker, C.Mills

I/C: C.O’Riordan, C.Sinclair, C.Warner, J.Rowbottom
EMG: N.Blakey, K.Brand, J.Bell, TBA

IN: D.Rampe, R.Fox, L.Franklin
OUT: D.Stephens, R.Clarke (both omitted), L.Melican, I.Heeney (both injured)

Last edited:

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
Swans have been a bogey team for a long time. can't believe they were paying $4.30 when odds were set Sunday night 😲 Come in a bit now but still way too long. This is a genuine 50/50 game I reckon, will be very interesting to see how our defense goes with Tomlinson out.

Ironically I'd be more confident if this game was at the SCG - hopefully we rebound after a bad game against North and reset against a very well coached and structured side. Can't let Parker and Kennedy waltz it out of the middle like North did on Sunday. Looking for Hibberd to blanket Papley.

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Good feeling about the swans here
Then you have a better feeling than me. If we don't improve in the middle around the ball Dees are going to smash us. Efficiency in front of goal was much improved last week but we can't keep losing every stat known to man and expect to keep winning.

Let's hope the lads ears are still burning from the fiery blast Horse hit them with at the end of the first quarter.

Fox & Rampe to come in down back I hope & Buddy up forward.

mattpolo8

Red and white tragic
Sep 25, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Miami Heat
Swans have been a bogey team for a long time. can't believe they were paying $4.30 when odds were set Sunday night 😲 Come in a bit now but still way too long. This is a genuine 50/50 game I reckon, will be very interesting to see how our defense goes with Tomlinson out.

Ironically I'd be more confident if this game was at the SCG - hopefully we rebound after a bad game against North and reset against a very well coached and structured side. Can't let Parker and Kennedy waltz it out of the middle like North did on Sunday. Looking for Hibberd to blanket Papley.
You're like me, and alot of Swans fans. We feel like this is far more winnable on the MCG then the SCG.

Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
I think a good, tough, close game, with Melbourne in front at the end. This is the game where we find out if the dees are the real deal imo. The swans (and Franklin) have had the wood over Melbourne for a while now, this is the game Melbourne need to win to convince me of their premiership credentials, and win they will.

I think a good, tough, close game, with Melbourne in front at the end. This is the game where we find out if the dees are the real deal imo. The swans (and Franklin) have had the wood over Melbourne for a while now, this is the game Melbourne need to win to convince me of their premiership credentials, and win they will.
Beating Richmond and Geelong doesn't prove anything but beating the Swans does?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

base615

Premiership Player
Jun 8, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Chicago Bears
If Hickey plays, Swans win. It is the law.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meds

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
FFS sick of our governments over reacting to this Covid crap and putting fear into everyone.
Would you prefer that they underreact to this pandemic and put Covid into everyone?

I'm hoping for a better showing from our boys this week. Sydney is a tough opponent and it's unknown how well we will cover the loss of Tomlinson and Viney, while still trying to bed down a new key forward mix. Should be good viewing at least.

Back