Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 8 - Dogs v Blues Sun May 9th 3:20pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Blues by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Defence is definitely the weakness of the team. Our forward line is fine. Still think we are a top 4 side regardless. Your team is more well touched currently but I still think the dogs qualify at the top is as good as anyone’s in the competition. And because of that it will be enough to beat you guys in finals.
tbf my call of not making the top 4 was a bit extreme

Your midefield is fantastic but it is like you have invested so much into it that you have failed to address the rest of the ground

The first test of your midfield against a weakened Tigers team and you buckled very easily. That is concerning that your team especially the back half cant absorb pressure

lol

Not just based on last nights game plus Carlton had players out too

Your team is just too unbalanced with too much of a reliance on the midfield and a bit short on the back and forward half of the ground. Look good when up and running but can buckle when a good team puts the pressur on

It's May.

You’re a lot quieter after this game than you were after last years. Karma is a b*tch.

To be fair, they had beaten us in 2 out of 3 games. For Carlton over the last 7 or 8 years that's probably about as close to a domination of another side that it gets.

lol

Not just based on last nights game plus Carlton had players out too

Your team is just too unbalanced with too much of a reliance on the midfield and a bit short on the back and forward half of the ground. Look good when up and running but can buckle when a good team puts the pressur on
The last team to win 8 straight was who? Thats right, North.
When? 2016. Where did they finish that year? 8th

Dont let the lid off just yet sunshine.

I cant wait for round 11.

The last team to win 8 straight was who? Thats right, North.
When? 2016. Where did they finish that year? 8th

Dont let the lid off just yet sunshine.

I cant wait for round 11.
technically we are on a 10 game winning streak if you include last year ;)

Back