Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 8 - GWS v Bombers Sat May 8th 2:10pm EST (GS) Start time amended

Who will win and by how much?

• Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

• Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

• Giants by a lot

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Blues fans on the last page are pretty embarrassing, the Bombers are rebuilding and supposed to be losing these but they’re playing with more heart than a Carlton side who are supposed to be at their peak and are still shithouse.

I don’t know about the other Blues fans but I think the aura of the current bombers is great. My favourites for the vibe flag after watching last week and today.

Blues fans on the last page are pretty embarrassing, the Bombers are rebuilding and supposed to be losing these but they’re playing with more heart than a Carlton side who are supposed to be at their peak and are still shithouse.
Who said we're supposed to be at our peak? Are you reading Tom Browne's tweets? Would explain a lot...

And you'll get another top pick, despite being in the games. That was something the Lions did very often in 2018, our last "bad" season.

Good signs for the Bombers, just have to hold onto Merrett and you guys will be fighting for top 8 next season, easily.
Im seeing a lot of similarities.
So many close losses.

Im not looking at the win loss stat.
First time in a long time we're showing signs and we're good to watch.

Back