Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 9 - Swans v Pies Sat May 15th 1:45pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sea fog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 24, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Donnie MCGuire likened the game as being between good (Pies) and evil (ie the Bloods).

Well stick that through your Chins. You have ruined your Club.
Collingwood is the biggest rabble in the whole competition. Looked like there was a skeleton staff out on the ground due to all the cuts made. It was a terrible game overall too. Swans probably slightly better than average team but did not have to break a sweat to win the game. Hard to see any Magpies making it to the Swans best team despite this. Only caveat is that it is difficult to play well in a rabble.

Collingwood is the biggest rabble in the whole competition. Looked like there was a skeleton staff out on the ground due to all the cuts made. It was a terrible game overall too. Swans probably slightly better than average team but did not have to break a sweat to win the game. Hard to see any Magpies making it to the Swans best team despite this. Only caveat is that it is difficult to play well in a rabble.

Feel for the Pie fans. There were some positives for your mob, inc Wilson who fought on after a tough start.

Fabab

Premiership Player
May 2, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
1 goal in 3 quarters ,i think they have still to bottom out too.
I know you lot beat the blues so no need to remind me.

Kalidakope

Team Captain
May 6, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Must win game for the pies with tool fisherman waiting to trawl hard.
How did that must win game to win 4 flags in a row go for you mate? Or did you enjoy the 3 GF's in a row that we beat you in to create the 4 in a row more? :D

Tiger choke.jpg

Back