Autopsy AFL 2021 Second Semi Final - Cats v Giants Fri September 3rd 7:50pm EST / 5:50pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Jesus what is wrong with you PhatBoy? You don’t need to compose an essay defending literally every single negative comment about Geelong.
FFS some of the dribble you are responding to doesn’t even warrant a thought let alone a response. Just let it go dude. Seriously.

It’s Saturday morning and I’m smoking darts in a park and can’t go anywhere. What else am I supposed to do really

it’s only that there’s a few morning dog meetings to punt on that has me out of bed realistically

Osho

We haven't changed our position.
Jul 9, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Daisy is great, her analysis is good and she is respected by the players. So much better than Ling and BT who state the obvious and in BT's case the oblivious.
Its only the guys who like hairy men with husky voices that don't like daisy wink wink.

Nickoo

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
So we’re no chance this Friday night. Absolutely every pundit has written us off. Feel same really. But one thing though is that when we go fast it’s just such a different looking Geelong. Slow it down and we appear to invite disaster in the door. Some if that ball movement last night was superb. But we seem yo lack confidence to do it regularly. Can we or do we need to go fast, faster, fastest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Geelong doesn't scare me next week. At all. What does scare me is the umps that literally tried to gift the game to geelong a couple of weeks ago. 2 hours of terrible one way calls including 2 horrendous deliberate decisions against Oliver and Brayshaw as well as about three 8m passes to and from Hawkins getting called 15m.
The umpires are the only way we lose this game unless we kick 8.17 or something.
I feel like I’ve read this post from you a number of times across a number of match day threads just with different names in it. You really are an embarrassment to other Demons posters.

Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Plus her massive fivehead. Could

I feel like I’ve read this post from you a number of times across a number of match day threads just with different names in it. You really are an embarrassment to other Demons posters.

yeah, the umpiring has been horrendous this year. They swing a game as much as 8 goals a game. And not just the dees games. Most of them. The cody weightman free for getting pushed over a boundary line just summed up that the umps have no idea about the rules or how to interpret them.

Also how many times does Hawkins push his opponent in the back and get away with it. I'd say for every 5 times he pushes his opponent square in the back in a ruck contest, he gets pinged once.

Gerard Healy is going to have a field day on 'On the Couch'.

Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
The corrupt deliberate call for a kick that clearly came of the side of the boot. Right.

Huh? can you elaborate on this comment?
Yeah it came off the side of the boot, yet the umpire still somehow paid deliberate. Thats the very definition of corruption. Especially after the Oliver one. They weren't even subtle.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Huh? can you elaborate on this comment?
Yeah it came off the side of the boot, yet the umpire still somehow paid deliberate. Thats the very definition of corruption. Especially after the Oliver one. They weren't even subtle.

I thought you were referring to a Selwood kick earlier that went out of bounds and clearly came off the side of his boot and wasn’t paid. Apologies.

Don't you know... 3rd and 4th is where Richmond win flags from. See 1969, 1980, 2017, 2019, 2020. Geelong are trying the Richmond way this year.
But Geelong supporters reason if you finish 3rd or 4th at the end of H & A then it’s okay to lose the QF because you’re playing 1st & 2nd placed teams. That’s how they argue for Scott’s poor 2-6 QF record. Then we win the semi against a lower team and then lose the prelim against the higher team. So the cats LWL pattern is justified. This reasoning is on the cats board. It’s mind boggling. tigers lifted cups from 3rd or 4th no problem .

Jesus what is wrong with you PhatBoy? You don’t need to compose an essay defending literally every single negative comment about Geelong.
FFS some of the dribble you are responding to doesn’t even warrant a thought let alone a response. Just let it go dude. Seriously.
Haha true

May 19, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Yeah cool. Your success has been due to to F/S rule. Nothing more.
You realise how stupid this sounds, right? Good on Melbourne for overcoming recent cultural issues and getting back into the pointy end, but it would be as stupid as people saying they only got there because of all the early draft picks they stockpiled from tanking (sounds farcical doesn’t it?!)

May 19, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
BT is a play by play commentator, it's literally his job to state the obvious happening on the field.
Agree that’s what he should be doing. I get frustrated when he goes onto his fantasy world making up things that didn’t happen. It‘s embarrassing how many times he tries to make a big deal out of nothing. Commentary team around turn off mics and giggle at the old crazy guy, then the replay shows how stupid he is.

Back