Autopsy AFL 2022 First Semi Final - Pies v Freo Sat Sept 10th 7:25pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 64 29.0%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 71 32.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 48 21.7%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't see either team troubling Sydney. Collingwood at home to win and then be handled comfortably the week after.
Yep. Just like Geelong were going to tear us a new one and expose us as a flukey, flakey team that didn't belong in the top four. Freo will be very dangerous but if we manage to get over them we will give Sydney a red hot run even without the little bull Taylor Adams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish you luck

The only prediction that hasn't come true yet. Perhaps he'll snag the first sausage roll in the GF for the sealer I reckon. 😄

The Geelong game.. I knew we'd go flat chat to win it.. but just wasn't feeling it man.. so didn't make the call. The Sydney SCG game.. that was just a flick header of a game.. didn't bother with it. The Carlton game.. piece of piss with the miracle call mate. Am I a great or what man.. am I a great or what.

The only prediction that hasn't come true yet. Perhaps he'll snag the first sausage roll in the GF for the sealer I reckon. 😄

The Geelong game.. I knew we'd go flat chat to win it.. but just wasn't feeling it man.. so didn't make the call. The Sydney SCG game.. that was just a flick header of a game.. didn't bother with it. The Carlton game.. piece of piss with the miracle call mate. Am I a great or what man.. am I a great or what.
You are the GREATEST! You are the oracle! You are Callum Urch!

Percel is this guy Callum?

Toss of a coin this one, Pies by 5 points in a flip of the coin Taylor Adams loss is massive

Hmmm. Can freo actually win this? I feel like it’s unlikely but you never know.

For sure. Collingwood will be favourites and righly so, but I could totally see the magpies being a bit tired and flat after the QF. Fre o have gotten rid of their finals yips now and the MCG holds no issues with them unlike the Eagles. I wouldn't throw money down on them, but it also wouldn't surprise me.

Back