Autopsy AFL 2022 First Semi Final - Pies v Freo Sat Sept 10th 7:25pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 64 29.0%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 71 32.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 48 21.7%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

David Mundy. Absolute legend. Love the guy. 💜💜💜

Pies should have won by 60 or so. Absolutely horrific in front of goal tonight, cannot be like that next week!
Yeah should have won by a lot more. Still, probably better to get the inaccuracy out of the way in a game where it didn’t end up costing you… I wish you’d saved the goal kicking yips for next week to be honest :$

Well yeah, I guess I was right. The only thing ridiculous was Collingwood not kicking straight and making this an 80 point belting.

This is panning out just like I thought it would. It was never close to a 50/50 game.

Yea we were never close all night - still the 50 points was never going to be the margin i stand by that. 20 points flattered us agreed though.

Well played Collingwood - another game where we start like deer in the headlights..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea we were never close all night - still the 50 points was never going to be the margin i stand by that. 20 points flattered us agreed though.

Well played Collingwood - another game where we start like deer in the headlights..
haha, kidding yourself. that was a 50 point smacking right tonight in disguise. game was over at quarter time.

haha, kidding yourself. that was a 50 point smacking right tonight in disguise. game was over at quarter time.
nah - we hung in there, just not enough. sure it was close to over, but we have had larger margins at qtr time and won.

you keep telling yourself it was a 50 point margin since thats what you tipped...

nah - we hung in there, just not enough. sure it was close to over, but we have had larger margins at qtr time and won.

you keep telling yourself it was a 50 point margin since thats what you tipped...
maybe go to the match day thread amd read everyone's opinion.

24 scoring shots to 14 scoring shots says otherwise. your goals were in junk time 😀

I don’t know why he doesn’t go around again, you only live once and he’s clearly still got it.
I was thinking the same thing. Pav went on In 2016 playing every 2nd game.

I wouldn't of mind of Mundy doing that, just play the Perth based games while young kids are rotated

I guess you never know what's going on behind the scenes, but I agree that his performance warrants it
It's merely speculation but you'd think he has to be mentally cooked. He's always been a very chill type of person so you can't tell from his demeanor. Retiring still looking like he can go another season or two at this level?

Seems like the ultimate tell. After all with a season in finals again he'd have got 400 games...

Back