AFL Grand Final AFL 2022 Grand Final - Cats vs Swans Sat Sept 24th 2:30pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 26 9.5%
  • Cats by 7-20

Votes: 75 27.4%
  • Swans by 7-20

Votes: 88 32.1%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 60 21.9%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh you were being literal lol, thought meant they both injury prone.

I dont know why im so confident of a win today but im sure nerves will kick in closer we get to the bounce
Yeah literal, actually thought they were twins

Call me a twit! Not even close to twins apart from having the same parents

Yeah I'm tipping the Swans but I'm 1 from 8 these finals so don't get too excited 😀

Lol @ the Bulldogs player running out of his lane.

I've got 2x 15m antenna cables draped through the house to watch the game, absurd considering its 2022.

Let's go swannies!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Papley is the hero and game needs right now !

giphy.gif

The Colliwobbles Prince 2022 !

There was a sub in 2011, but the idiot Malthouse subbed Blair out instead of Reid and the rest is history

Good luck, hope you're right!
Yeah, that's fair enough. IMO it's easier to cover a key forward where you can just go smaller up forward, as compared to a key defender.

Speaking of injuries, didn't Dawes opt out of the 2011 GF because he wasn't confident in his body? Has to be one of the most selfless decisions a player has made that I can recall in footy.

Paddy McCartin deserves a premiership medal more than any other player playing today imo (with all the setbacks he has endured in his life)

Might put a few bucks for a laugh for him on the Norm Smith Medal

Yeah, that's fair enough. IMO it's easier to cover a key forward where you can just go smaller up forward, as compared to a key defender.

Speaking of injuries, didn't Dawes opt out of the 2011 GF because he wasn't confident in his body? Has to be one of the most selfless decisions a player has made that I can recall in footy.
Pretty sure he played I thought.

Back