Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 1 - Demons v Dogs Wed March 16th 7:10 AEDT (MCG) Footy is BACK!

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 42 44.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 25.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm an MCC member, but won't be pre-booking tickets.

MCC members have enjoyed the right of turning up as they please for over 120 years and I'll be retaining that right or won't attend.

Also, being treated like children with sanitizer signs everywhere is off-putting.

Not being able to use the car-park doesn't help either.

At least you can stand on the steps again.

Presently, the people running the MCC are the pits.

Last edited:

MCC members have enjoyed the right of turning up as they please for over 120 years and I'll be retaining that right or won't attend.
I just wrote an email as a formal complaint about this. I urge everyone to do the same.

I'm wondering if it's worth starting some sort of online petition?

After seeing the crowds for the rest of the weekend I think 58k on a Wednesday night between two smaller club's is a great result. Compare that to 54k on a sunny Saturday arvo between a big 4 club and a mid-sized club.
I think our crowd estimations for this season should be 10-15% lower than what they usually are. If this match existed in the pre Covid world I think this game still would’ve been the second highest drawing game of the round.

Also, being treated like children with sanitizer signs everywhere is off-putting.

Not being able to use the car-park doesn't help either.

At least you can stand on the steps again.

Presently, the people running the MCC are the pits.
Join this FB page, get all your MCC Mates to join as well, and get them to get their mates to join etc etc

Back