Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 1 - Demons v Dogs Wed March 16th 7:10 AEDT (MCG) Footy is BACK!

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 42 44.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 25.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

what did he say to piss off bevo like that?
Bevo wasn’t happy that Morris clearly has access to someone on the inside at the Bulldogs and has been reporting selection decisions etc well before the club wants them to be public. This goes back to reports made last year and Grand final week. Bevo claims that as a Melbourne supporter, Morris was actively trying to derail the bulldogs.

Bevo lost the plot. Thinks he gets to decide who can attend a presser. What a snowflake. And the stand rule still sucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beveridge :$

Trying to usurp Chris Scott as the AFL's King Sooky La La.
"Maybe if I have a big fat sook at an AFL journalist no one will notice my team are soft and not so good".

Beveridge :$

Trying to usurp Chris Scott as the AFL's King Sooky La La.
"Maybe if I have a big fat sook at an AFL journalist no one will notice my team are soft and not so good".
Probably has to change tacts now that even having the umpires on his side isn’t working anymore.

I just don’t think the Bulldogs are that good and their role players are trash.

Would the Gold Coast or the Hawks roll a player as bad Mitch Hannan or Ryan Gardner? These guys aren’t even young enough to use the ‘youf’ excuse - they are in their mid 20’s and don’t break even most weeks.

Too much coin allocated to midfielders. It’s all well and good being able to raffle off 7 or 8 names but collectively unless they’re dominating it’s all a bit meh. Naturally Bailey Smith is improving and on his way to becoming a star and all it means is the collective output of 4 other guys drops.

Back