Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 10 - Blues v Swans Fri May 20th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 39.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's time he hung up the boots. Only going to get worse next year. Looks like he has lost plenty of agility. He'll become a liability next season.
200.gif

Same as it ever was.

Mate watch the reply, he watched Doc the whole time and deliberately belted him

Hahaha sure mate. Open the other eye

Reasonable question.

So, I suppose you agree the Blues player driving his knees into McCartin's back and not making any contact with the ball was equally shithouse?
Assume you are talking about Durdin, the smallest bloke on the field, who absolutely contacted the ball, spoiled to Fisher who cleared it forward for a goal?

Yeah, I'm OK with that play.

View attachment 1405303
No wonder Swans fans are upset at the umpiring. If this is the level of analysis from a reasonable contest.
Durdin getting some extra force into the knee from a helping push from a Swans player.

Long season mate. Weitering had the +one player and was not convincing. Docherty had a good game but was shaky in the 2nd half. Curnow was terrific and gave Tom McCartin a bath. Let's save it for the AA thread (if it can be saved from that Tigen chap)

Weitering not convincing, seriously!

GAVE. BUDDY. A. BATH. :laughv1: :laughv1: :laughv1:

View attachment 1405262
Misses the ball by an inch, maybe two.

Fist goes through the gap and arm collects head.

From a player that has never been suspended before. It's hardly deliberate.

You wouldn't be having this reaction if it were Fisher or O'Brien, but because it's your spiritual leader feel good story Docherty you're over reacting a bit.
Disgusting talking about Docherty like that. Cant believe you are seriously defending that act. I am glad we boo'd the s**t out of him, dog act like that deserves massive booing. I hope he does play again, just so we can boo the s**t out of him again, we will never forgive such a dog act.

Disgusting talking about Docherty like that. Cant believe you are seriously defending that act. I am glad we boo'd the s**t out of him, dog act like that deserves massive booing. I hope he does play again, just so we can boo the s**t out of him again, we will never forgive such a dog act.
Disgusting pointing out his feel good story? I wasn't being sarcastic, it's a feel good story that he's back playing after all the adversity.

I can't believe people like you think it's deliberate. How many times have you seen a deliberate elbow to the head with a straight arm? 🥴

Carlton fans acting like it was Milburn v SoS, crazy

Last edited:
No skin in the game so I dont care about the result but fair dinkum I dont get the AFL.
They sign big TV deals that require neutrals to buy in to watch to be worthwhile and then dish up embarrassing one sided umpiring that kills the spectacle before half time.
It kept it a spectacle at half time. Much closer than it should have been.

Whole bunch of knuckleheads on here trying to make federal cases out of accidents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No skin in the game so I dont care about the result but fair dinkum I dont get the AFL.
They sign big TV deals that require neutrals to buy in to watch to be worthwhile and then dish up embarrassing one sided umpiring that kills the spectacle before half time.
sydney have been favoured forever. afl did their best to keep blues dominance in check. if it wasnt for the non-calls we wouldve been up by 60+

Again, literally no problem with booing the act. But carrying on with it when the player is being assisted as he comes off injured 2 minutes later is s**t.

Doch was able to run out the game. Actually a reasonable chance that Kennedy never plays AFL footy again, and would be shithouse if someone who has literally never been a dirty player but got a little bit over-zealous trying to make a contest ends his career getting booed while being assisted off the field.

It didn't come off and looked really s**t, but I daresay it was a result of JPK trying to stand up and make a contest when while were being smashed at the contest. But he didn't have great closing speed at his peak and even more so now, hence it didn't come off.
You just wiped out our beacon of light, good will former captain you want a free pass because you injured yourself in the process? GTFO and close the door on your way out.

nah only shutting down the sydney supporters claiming JPK shouldnt have been boo'd for his weak, pathetic and scum act.

People gonna boo I dont think Joey would care much about it....

,but if anyone thinks JPK would deliberately knuckle an oppo player ....they’ve got the football intellect of Joffa.

Back