Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 10 - Blues v Swans Fri May 20th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 39.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

sydney have been favoured forever. afl did their best to keep blues dominance in check. if it wasnt for the non-calls we wouldve been up by 60+
I’m beginning to doubt your intelligence.

To my knowledge, the Swans are the only side that the media has highlighted TWICE for being on the the rough end of Umpiring exhibitions in recent history.

I think you need to take a reality pill.....

Look at all these disappointed idiots blurting out "ohh the umpires won them the game".

No they didn't.

No McKay and no Pitto and we got the job done. Sydney were never going to give up, they were always a shot... and having a running game to compensate for the lack of talls and the 5 day break, we were always going to run out of puff.

Your lead was on the back of a horror patch of umpiring. Swans did well to compose themselves after the lead and margin was gifted to Carlton.

Disgusting pointing out his feel good story? I wasn't being sarcastic, it's a feel good story that he's back playing after all the adversity.

I can't believe people like you think it's deliberate. How many times have you seen a deliberate elbow to the head with a straight arm? 🥴

Carlton fans acting like it was Milburn v SoS, crazy
Being a deliberate act doesn't mean it was a deliberate elbow. It WAS a deliberate act that resulted in an elbow (make him earn it) after realising he wasn't going to affect the contest.
I think JPK's record speaks for itself that he's been a fair player over his career, but that doesn't mean he can't have a brain fade and make a poor choice.
I don't think he intended to injure Doc or get him high, but he wanted to make him feel the contact and earn the mark. That choice resulted in incidental and forceful contact to the face.
He made a choice to play the man, regardless of his previous good history. It deserves everything it gets. The suspension, the retaliation from Saad (regardless of whether he was on the ground injured) and the booing.

And don't play innocent with the Doc comments. What you were doing was trying to tell Carlton supporters that they were overreacting because of what has happened to Doc in the past few years. You are trying to get reactions and rev up Carlton supporters. The fact that you would even mention SOS vs Milburn is testament to that.

Your lead was on the back of a horror patch of umpiring. Swans did well to compose themselves after the lead and margin was gifted to Carlton.
Was literally 1 goal from a bad call, the running to far one and maybe a 2nd if you count parker htb decision but it would have been a mark to curnow 15m out anyway.

One of the goals we got after a free kick was when Kennedy got a clip around the ears as he was taking a mark (which he held anyway) but your nuffies on here will be like omg free kick goal so unfair

Was literally 1 goal from a bad call, the running to far one and maybe a 2nd if you count parker htb decision but it would have been a mark to curnow 15m out anyway.

One of the goals we got after a free kick was when Kennedy got a clip around the ears as he was taking a mark (which he held anyway) but your nuffies on here will be like omg free kick goal so unfair
First one Curnow had a handful of Mills jumper but had holding paid to him
Parker htb
Curnow chops TMac's arm in a marking contest (Kennedy got closer to the ball spoiling Doch than Curnow did), not paid, ball is crumbed for a goal
Then the running one you've already conceded
Then another soft hold to Curnow (on its own, fine, at the end of a run like above, annoying)

Was a landslide bigger than the polls in WA last night

First one Curnow had a handful of Mills jumper but had holding paid to him
Parker htb
Curnow chops TMac's arm in a marking contest (Kennedy got closer to the ball spoiling Doch than Curnow did), not paid, ball is crumbed for a goal
Then the running one you've already conceded
Then another soft hold to Curnow (on its own, fine, at the end of a run like above, annoying)

Was a landslide bigger than the polls in WA last night
Curnow puts his arm up next to McCarthy who drops one of 7 marks for the term and you think he deserves a free kick? lol

Parker HTB is irrelevant or did you miss TDK get the kick out to curnow anyway? If anything its a free for sydney to make the shot 35 out instead of the top of the square but it was there anyway he had an arm free and failed to get rid of it.

The soft hold to curnow is the same goal as the running too far one so double counting it doesn't help your cause.

The 1st curnow puts 2 hands into Mills chest to push off and take an easy chest mark and mills panics and grabs the arm, if you are arguing that then good luck to you.

even dogs get a little cranky in their old age...

He was having a good game.

I’d agree it was ‘misplaced desperation’...and accident or not..he’ll have to wear it.

But unless you want to join the ranks of the toothless gold jacket wearers...I offer we leave it at a ‘careless mistake’ and move on....

Back