Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 10 - Crows v Saints Sat May 21st 7:30pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints by a goal or less

• Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like we are by far the better side and should win the second half and thus win the game but in saying this the umpires are deliberately cheating to help Adelaide win.

There's honestly no frustration in me saying this, but man with the amount of AFL i watch i pray one day they bust these types of umpires with whatever corruption they have surrounded themselves with and they face serious consequences.

First quarter commentators tell Riccuito saying GEE is enough when complaining about a decision..exactly the opposite...we need to complain more about the state of the game and the world..quiet Australian Mr Scomo my arsebottomposterior

On Redmi Note 9 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

First quarter commentators tell Riccuito saying GEE is enough when complaining about a decision..exactly the opposite...we need to complain more about the state of the game and the world..quiet Australian Mr Scomo my arsebottomposterior

Ah the days of skill, end to end high scoring high flying heavy bumps...pity those who were born too late now you get STAND STAND

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since the umps have had the dissent rule implemented, they cheat like they’ve never cheated before. Not just this game, but they’re a ******* disgrace. Got to get out of the ground I suppose …

I feel like we are by far the better side and should win the second half and thus win the game but in saying this the umpires are deliberately cheating to help Adelaide win.

There's honestly no frustration in me saying this, but man with the amount of AFL i watch i pray one day they bust these types of umpires with whatever corruption they have surrounded themselves with and they face serious consequences.
Far better side? We’re so dumb and reactive and skill less. If the crows had of kicked straight we would almost be looking at a 100 point drubbing

Adelaide's small guys going in first and hard getting frees bit I played the game and watched it since the 60s..today the 2nd to the ball wait like vultures for the easy free too much..

Back