Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 10 - Dogs v Suns Sat May 21st 1:45pm (Mars)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked like it could've been really ugly halfway through the second, good effort to keep it tight. Definitely playing much better this season compared to last. Last two goals hurt but I guess had the Dogs kicked straight it would've probably been a similar margin before the last minute so IDK.

Think I owe Bailey Smith a beer

SmartSelect_20220521-162750.jpg

Hats off to the Suns today, they were annoyingly persistent and we couldn't shake them. They are vastly improved and I'm glad we don't play them up at Metricon.

We were wasteful, missing goals we should have kicked.

Best game I've seen Richards play, fantastic marking and springboarding from half back. Nearly BOG. Bont still not 100% but 2 fantastic last quarter goals. Interesting Bailey Williams on a wing pushing forward with important goals.

Some good signs, get English and Hunter back and we're inching our way back to where I expect us to be. Season still alive.

Hunter is no longer in the Dogs best 22. Slow, soft, one-sided and kicking lacks penetration. Better off using and developing some of the younger talent.
And yet still harder at it then half of your faux tough guy squad like Ziebel and past heroes like Thompson and Furrito

Back