Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 10 - Freo v Pies Sun May 22nd 5:20pm EST/ 3:20pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How the hell are they missing these outrageously blatant push in the backs in marking contests against Brennan Cox!?

He’s giving them huge two handed shoves flush in the back that are sending them flying forward and somehow they’re missing them!!

How the hell are they missing these outrageously blatant push in the backs in marking contests against Brennan Cox!?

He’s giving them huge two handed shoves flush in the back that are sending them flying forward and somehow they’re missing them!!
Sean Darcy gets away with it week in week out too

You know, so much of Freo's footy depends of a clean effective disposal, to a team mates advantage hopefully.
That hasn't been the case today.

You know, so much of Freo's footy depends of a clean effective disposal, to a team mates advantage hopefully.
That hasn't been the case today.
Its wet and Collingwood were smart enough to play ugly beautifully effective football into a decent lead. - it helps too that the Collingwood mids went into contests a lot harder.

Lol that's the second time in a week I've heard Bucks ask the question if a team is prepared for the 'winter months'. The * is he talking about? The conditions of todays game are absolutely as bad as it gets in the modern game and it's not even really that bad. Coaching for a decade why is he acting like it's the Game of Thrones long night where football becomes a completely different game that is only contested.

Lol that's the second time in a week I've heard Bucks ask the question if a team is prepared for the 'winter months'. The duck is he talking about? The conditions of todays game are absolutely as bad as it gets in the modern game and it's not even really that bad. Coaching for a decade why is he acting like it's the Game of Thrones long night where football becomes a completely different game that is only contested.
You're right, we should get offtherails9 to do commentary. You'd be far more insightful and have a more comprehensive understanding of the game than a Brownlow medallist and former AFL coach.

Lol that's the second time in a week I've heard Bucks ask the question if a team is prepared for the 'winter months'. The duck is he talking about? The conditions of todays game are absolutely as bad as it gets in the modern game and it's not even really that bad. Coaching for a decade why is he acting like it's the Game of Thrones long night where football becomes a completely different game that is only contested.

It's a fair question. Freo have kicked seven goals in their last seven quarters. They clearly are not prepared for the conditions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo are still winning this I think. Over run them in the last.
Not unless they find an avenue to goal. The Pies are just picking them off down back and they lack that killer blow inside forward 50 with no real weapons down there.

I'm sure you know more than someone who's played, captained and starred at an elite level, then coached for 8 years and took an average team within one kick of a flag... :rolleyes:

Jeremy Howe has to go down as one of, if not, the best ever mark. To take a great grab in these conditions shows that.

Have you watched Freo’s last 2 weeks compared to their first 8?

He's by the book.. not a blade of grass.

Terrible turnover Aish.

Gotta boot the ball long in these conditions but because they don’t have a decent target up forward it sways their thinking as they look for silly handballs that get turned over.

Back