Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 10 - Freo v Pies Sun May 22nd 5:20pm EST/ 3:20pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Fox not have Buckley commentate Collingwood games. He's a decent enough commentator, just not when Collingwood is involved. He's spent the best part of the last 30 years at the Pies so its perfectly understandable he's going to be biased.
Your mean , like brown for Brisbane, pav, freo, dunstall for hawthorn , no worries

Your mean , like brown for Brisbane, pav, freo, dunstall for hawthorn , no worries
Brown and Pav yeah its a problem (I'll also add in Riewoldt with the Saints). Dunstall doesn't hide his hawks biased but I feel with his experience in the media he's more tolerable

Buckley couldn't help himself - he was loving watching Collingwood and kept feeding stats lines on Collingwood players to extend the applause..LOL tbh I have no problem with it..

I reckon Dunstall is the most unbiased of the lot - Brereton isn't too bad either as far as that goes.

Some much needed love/credit needed for Darcy Cameron, has absolutely stepped up for Collingwood in Brodie Grundy’s absence.

Was Collingwood’s top ranked player today, and for a big man in the wet, to take 7 marks and have 8 tackles is a great effort for a relative unknown.

How far off is Michael Johnson? He'd be a handy addition.

Awful game. We got ahead of ourselves and will lose to Melbourne and Brisbane, making it four losses in a row. The rain isn’t an excuse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brown and Pav yeah its a problem (I'll also add in Riewoldt with the Saints). Dunstall doesn't hide his hawks biased but I feel with his experience in the media he's more tolerable
I think you take the good with the bad. Sure there can be bias but I suppose what they bring is generally their greater knowledge of the team/players etc.

Can Fox not have Buckley commentate Collingwood games. He's a decent enough commentator, just not when Collingwood is involved. He's spent the best part of the last 30 years at the Pies so its perfectly understandable he's going to be biased.
did you hear Riccuto and the rest of the FOX team in the Adelaide/Saints game, as 1 sided as the umpiring

crowd magpies GIF by CollingwoodFC

Is this footage of Ginnivan before he kicked his goal?

Back