Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 10 - Hawks v Lions Sun May 22nd 3:20pm EST (University of Tasmania)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah 1 less stoppage clearance = pretenders.

Shows how much you know about football.

You've been pretenders far longer than just today's game.

2021 straight sets.

2020 with the world at your oyster in Queensland and getting your pants pulled down by the Geelong geriatrics.

Will be expecting more of the same in 2022 unless something changes. Relying on far too much from too few.

Well a gutsy win I was sure we wouldn't see, for Hawthorn fans it was marvelous for football it was a game that was won or lost on free kicks, many of which were unjustified or simply ridiculous , if ever anyone doubted you could dirty up our sport with gambling watching umpiring like that you are blind.
It does upset fans and a comment from an Essendon supporter on here too, saying the umpiring was unjustified many times confusing and in good old Aussie terms crap .
I am wrapped for the players they for once didn't fold they didn't allow an opponent to grab a couple of end quarter goals although Bris did hit the goals twice at the end , Hawks had done enough to hold.

I am very happy I am having ten beers , no Not Ten Bears of the Cree, but ten beers!
The AFL, surely to all BF people and all footy fans over the nation THE AFL need to have a good look , I bet some Brisbane people are spewing not just the loss but the way the umpires mangled that game for all to see!

TOO MANY FREE KICKS, I would like from the AFL A TRUTHFUL COUNT OF FREE KICKS TODAY AND REVIEW OF THAT UMPIRING.

THERE WAS NO FOOTBALL SPITIRT IN THE RULES TODAY ONLY THE POOR 44 PLAYERS FROM BOTH CLUBS CAN P[AT THEMSELVES ON THE BACK.

You reckon fans don't get mad they do, HOW THE PLAYERS PUT UP WITH BEING TOLD NOT TO SHOW EMOTION IN THE MOST EMOTIONAL SPORT ON EARTH IS BEYOND ME .

"do something"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2021 straight sets.

2020 with the world at your oyster in Queensland and getting your pants pulled down by the Geelong geriatrics.

Will be expecting more of the same in 2022 unless something changes. Relying on far too much from too few.
So if we are pretenders, what are Hawthorn? Nobodies?

2021 straight sets.

Again I have to agree sadly.

Really? I feel like tackling while bouncing/touching the ball on the ground is one of the more consistently paid free kicks. It just rarely happens.
Bouncing, yes. Touching the ball on the ground never gets paid. The amount of players that get tackled and touch the ball on the ground as they "balance" themselves is ridiculous

So if we are pretenders, what are Hawthorn? Nobodies?

We're a (likely) bottom 4 side in the midst of a rebuild.

And you got done by one.

Pretenders.

You really aren't helping yourself here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you got done by one.

Pretenders.

I think you seem to believe I care about you calling the Lions pretenders. News flash, couldn't care less.

Enjoy the bottom 4.

Lions perhaps should worry about not getting trounced in the midfield and kicking the ball all day long to Sicily

Better side won it’s a miracle it was that close

They are lost without Neale. Completely worked out of the game and their soft underbelly was exposed.

Won the hitouts 70 to 28 and still got beat in the middle.

And you got done by one.

Pretenders.

We've had 4 away games in 5 weeks and lost by less than a goal to a team who almost beat Melbourne a few weeks ago. Hardly a disaster but if you want to build it up as one then go ahead. Still sitting in 2nd with 7 gabba games to come and only 5 away games.

They are lost without Neale. Completely worked out of the game and their soft underbelly was exposed.

Won the hitouts 70 to 28 and still got beat in the middle.

McCluggage had a terrible game too before he got injured couldn’t kick all night long.

Back