Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 10 - Tigers v Bombers Sat May 21st 7:30pm EST (MCG) Dreamtime at the G

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

• Tigers by a goal or less

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

• Tigers by a lot

Votes: 32 72.7%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FF099D3E-DE6D-4132-9138-BD0946016512.png

8TH V 16TH

AFL 2022 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 10
RICHMOND V ESSENDON
SATURDAY MAY 21ST 7:30PM EST (MCG)

➡️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE 2022 BIGFOOTY OFFICIAL TIPPING COMP!

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place
➡️ Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS
TIGERS
B: J.Gibcus, R.Tarrant, D.Grimes
HB: D.Rioli, N.Broad, L.Baker
C: S.Edwards, J.Short, K.McIntosh
HF: J.Castagna, K.Lambert, S.Bolton
F: T.Lynch, D.Martin, J.Riewoldt
FOLL: T.Nankervis, D.Prestia, T.Cotchin

I/C: N.Vlastuin, I.Soldo, J.Graham, M.Rioli
EMG: S.Banks, J.Clarke, J.Aarts, J.Ross

IN: J.Gibcus, R.Tarrant
OUT: B.Nyuon (omitted), M.Pickett (suspended), N.Balta (injured)

BOMBERS
B: J.Laverde, Z.Reid, J.Kelly
HB: D.Heppell, M.Redman, N.Hind
C: N.Martin, Z.Merrett, M.Guelfi
HF: S.Durham, A.Francis, A.Perkins
F: A.Waterman, P.Wright, D.Smith
FOLL: S.Draper, D.Parish, A.McGrath

I/C: T.Cutler, D.Shiel, B.Hobbs, N.Bryan
EMG: B.Zerk-Thatcher, T.Wanganeen, H.Jones

IN: D.Smith
OUT: .Caldwell (injured), J.Ridley (H&S protcols)

⬇️ Links to the Club Board tipping comps ⬇️

The annual Dreamtime at the ‘G blockbuster between Essendon and Richmond will take centre stage on Saturday night as part of the 2022 AFL Sir Doug Nicholls Round.

The iconic match celebrates the incredible impact Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples have made on our game.

The Yiooken Award will be awarded to the player judged best on ground in the match on Saturday evening.

The Long Walk

In 2022, Essendon Football Club will celebrate 18 years of The Long Walk. A charity inspired by Essendon champion Michael Long’s inspirational walk to Canberra, The Long Walk aims to get the lives of Indigenous people back on the national agenda.

Prior to the annual Dreamtime at the ‘G clash between Essendon and Richmond, Federation Square will play host to the annual The Long Walk celebrations with a variety activations and live entertainment, prior to the walk departing at approximately 5:30pm to the MCG.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
The Bombers have copped one of the biggest pastings from outside you'll ever see. Everyone has gone after them this week.

I have no idea how much of an impact it will have but it will no doubt create some sort of emotional and fiery response from them in such a big game.

I'm nervous, but quietly confident. As long as we replace a few outs smartly with the right replacements, think we should win.

Reckon it'll be closer than most predictions though. Tigers by 11.

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
I expect it to be the most bruise-free footy of the year considering that these sides are the bottom two for tackles laid. It’s not necessarily a bad thing, but that’s just what I expect

RichLeMonde

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2019
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Celtics
I dont even care anymore

The club is a *****g s**t hole that should be closed at least that way i wont have to care anymore
I had those feels circa 2016. Born in 1980, I’d seen Richmond make the finals twice when I was aged 32 in 2012. Then I watched them improve but still manage to lose finals from 5th to a 9th placed Carlton and to a lower ranked North, as well as getting flogged in a final by Port after winning the toss and kicking into the wind. Then they went backwards and fell out of the 8th in 2016. So at age 36 I’d seen Richmond win 2 finals in my life. Then they had a pretty good run and it was all the sweeter.

Chin up mate. Night is darkest before the dawn breaks etc etc

Nov 11, 2010
Punt Rd End
AFL Club
Richmond
Essendon is the sort of team that could turn it around this week. They have been beaten up in the media for their lack of defensive pressure, particularly from their mids, and tackling across the ground. What better mach to prove the football world wrong.

Rutten will make this game simple for his team - tackle, pressure and turn the ball over. Forget the offensive focus. Forget the desperation to score. Pressure will give you that.

There is a huge spot light on a lot of well credentialed players and this is the game to prove the neigh-sayers wrong.

I feel this game will be a lot closer than many believe -

Tigers by 70

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
The media hype around Essendon is incredible/delusional. Seven days ago the media was carrying on like they'd won the grand final. After one good quarter against Hawthorn. This week they're back to shitting on them.

Richmond by 60+.
Rutten probably couldn't afford to get towelled by 60+. Regardless of the result, the margin will be close. Even if they don't win, Rutten will have a focus on hardness, tackling, and defensive intent. It's a marquee game on primetime, he simply cannot have them get buried again.

Expect it to be within a few goals either way.

• The Parker-Dusty trade rumour is gaining momentum
  • Parker's image is on the speed balls at the Don's gym
  • The Dons' heavy punching and tackle bags are all wearing a Richmond 26
  • Following an invite from the Bombers LG a bruised and stitched up Parker (after the Blood Bath Mk2 v the Blues the night before) will address the Bombers as part of their pre game preparation on Saturday arvo.

(at least some of the above may not be true)

Back