Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 11 - Demons v Freo Sat May 28th 4:35pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dees by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Dees by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Dees by a lot

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Necessary loss. More benefit than harm. One or 2 more before finals, no worries Dees.

Collingwood are a better side than Carlton now. Collingwood beat Fremantle at home, Carlton got smacked. Fremantle beat Melbourne at the MCG.

Go freo

Damn, sure are a lot of people happy to see the Dees drop a home and away game!!

Sorry you had to wait so long guys, maybe if your teams weren't so s**t it would happen a little more often?

Really good hitout for Melbourne today to finally get to play a team that’ll play finals. Thought the afl shafted mfc forcing them to wait until round 11. Melbourne will be better for the run today.

The Geelong final win just edges it but this would be their best H&A win.
They just beaten the reigning premier at the G.
I'd take this as their best if I was a Freo fan considering that other win never was on path to a premiership.
Certainly for me , watching on, this feels their best win ever.
They did not just win, they ran all over them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not going to win too many games when you don't have 8 game Kade Chandler playing

Fitzey

Surely beating the Cats in Geelong in a Final....
For most people I sure that how they view in.
For me, I think this their best I ever witnessed.
Never went on with it to win premiership so dead end win.
This win now is in a season where they could win their first premiership as a club.
This win's massive in context of Demon's form since grand final day.
This right now, is the club's best chance to ever win a premiership.
No time like the present.

2000 still the yardstick for a dominant season

This is a genuine question not a smart Arse one.

I would have loved us to win in 08 because a) obviously everyone loves their team winning a comp and b) it would have equalled Essendon 01.

It’s something to be proud of.

But given what’s happened since, would you have swapped it for a more respectable 20 years since?

I’m sure it was a training load. Or maybe a hangover from drowning sorrows after the election result. Maybe cheese and wine futures are down.

Anyway, they’re still the most likely premier and the best team in the comp but that was enjoyable. Plus, Freo genuinely a contender - even if not this year for the foreseeable future you’d think.

Back