Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 11 - Swans v Tigers Fri May 27th 7:50pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

76B6EFA2-2C43-4AF3-BB8F-B581F24785EA.png
7TH V 8TH

AFL 2022 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 11
SYDNEY V RICHMOND
FRIDAY MAY 27TH 7:50PM (SCG)

➡️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE 2022 BIGFOOTY OFFICIAL TIPPING COMP!

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place
➡️ Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

SWANS

B: D.Rampe, P.McCartin, O.Florent
HB: J.Lloyd, T.McCartin, J.McInerney
C: W.Hayward, C.Warner, N.Blakey
HF: L.Parker, L.McDonald, M.Roberts
F: T.Papley, L.Franklin, S.Wicks
FOLL: P.Ladhams, C.Mills, I.Heeney

I/C: B.Campbell, E.Gulden, S.Reid, J.Rowbottom
EMG: J.Bell, C.O’Riordan, H.McLean, D.Stephens

IN: M.Roberts, S.Reid, J.Rowbottom
OUT: C.O’Riordan, J.Bell (both omitted), J.Kennedy, T.Hickey (both injured)

TIGERS
B: D.Grimes, R.Tarrant, J.Gibcus
HB: D.Rioli, N.Vlastuin, L.Baker
C: M.Pickett, J.Short, K.McIntosh
HF: J.Castagna, S.Edwards, S.Bolton
F: D.Martin, I.Soldo, J.Riewoldt
FOLL: T.Nankervis, D.Prestia, T.Cotchin

I/C: N.Broad, J.Graham, J.Ross, M.Rioli
EMG: J.Aarts, B.Miller, H.Ralphsmith, N.Cumberland

IN: M.Pickett, J.Graham
OUT: K.Lambert, T.Lynch (both injured), J.Aarts (omitted)

⬇️ Links to the Club Board tipping comps ⬇️

50 meters yes or no? Vote in our poll

Last edited:
We've had a good month but it's hard to keep winning without a slip up.

Lynch, Balta and Lambert are massive outs, Lynch structurally is a player we can't replace. Would probably have tipped the Swans regardless, because I think they're a more likely team than us this year.

Swans by 30-50. Think this game we really struggle. Still happy we've been able to turn our season around though and hit the bye in reasonable shape at 6-5.

Huge game. Not even percentage splits these two teams although last time we played swans in Sydney it got ugly. Swans have dropped off a little in the past month and we're slowly improving.

I'm expecting Swans in a close one at home.

Sydney by 23 points

Free kicks
Syd : 36
Rich :11

50 mtrs penaly
Richmond 6
Sydney 1

yeah right i’ll eat a nugget of poo the day sydney win a free kick count by 25

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whichever team gets the most phantom ticky touch bullshit free kicks and 50m penalties by 1 to 39. It's usually the home team but swans supporters aren't that loud and intimidating so who knows. The umpires will decide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading this thread it's mostly about the umpires. And guess what the 2 teams at the bottom of the free's for and against ladder.

I hope the umps are nil all draw so that we can see a game of footy. But after last week I think they have bene instructed that football must always be interrupted by decisions that no one can understand.

Anyway, I was fairly confident with this, but Lynch out makes it likely a Swans win. Hard to say though. Both teams can turn it on.

Whichever team gets the most phantom ticky touch bullshit free kicks and 50m penalties by 1 to 39. It's usually the home team but swans supporters aren't that loud and intimidating so who knows. The umpires will decide.
I was at Dreamtime and the tiger crowd were very loud and vocal in most decisions and it didn't make a difference. As you said umpires will decide what mood they're in or the agenda they have on the day.
Brad Scott has ruined this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at Dreamtime and the tiger crowd were very loud and vocal in most decisions and it didn't make a difference. As you said umpires will decide what mood they're in or the agenda they have on the day.
Brad Scott has ruined this game.

Yep. We should be looking forward to watching the Riolis, Gulden, Warner having blinders or to old Jack and Bud turning back the clock.

Instead the folk in green will be the central figures. Each will make 20 or so decisions and the game will be stop start like it is caught in traffic gridlock. Players and fans alike will be mystified.

It used to be the best umpiring was almost invisible, the game flowed and skills could shine. Not now.

Quietly confident. Sydney are nothing special.
ROAR!
Famous fighting words.
Swans sparked Tiges last year in a shocking and superlative manner. Though they are no longer a surprise package. The Tiges adaptations are partly based on the Swans attacking style. And they've had a year to get competitive with Swans. It took me a few years to realise I was married to a psychopath and to keep my head down. Hope Tiges are quicker learners than me.

Lynch is a HUGE out. Will big Ivan be used as a decoy forward to distract Paddy? They'll have to move the ball forward in a more obscure manner to avoid the intercepts of the Swans. Noah is also a big miss for this game up the other end. It's like having a half flat front left and back right on your motor.

I reckon Tiges have a chance if their mid and smaller folk can pressure and cut off swans movement through the middle. They'll need to be cunning and quick like a crack whore is when youre in the shower.

Could be a good game.

For what it is worth, I see the Tigers shutting down the Swans midfield and running them off the legs.

But, as always, if the Swans can control the first possession from the contest they will smash the Tigers (Achilles heal).

The Tiger outs hurt. But it's the midfield that will win the game.

Well the content of this thread bodes well for the game. A bunch of bogans sooking about free kicks to be paid days before the game.

Tigers a big chance IMO, should be a good game except it is at the SCG.

What a pointless nothing post, from a sore arsed nothing poster. The scars are deep and for life with many of you Geelong sooks. I wonder why :D

Back