Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 14 - Suns v Crows Sun June 19th 3:20pm EST (Metricon)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Crows by a goal or less

• Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

• Suns by a lot

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

gold coast looking incredibly dangerous for a team that is 11th on the ladder.

rowell gets 3 votes from only had 19 touches imo.
They've looked better than most teams around that 5-8 range over the last month and a half IMO.

Kick straight you’d probably be well up before that

No doubt. Everything on the first 3.5 qtrs and the last 5 mins is on us.

I'm not using the umpires as an excuse either. Winning that game would've papered ALOT of cracks. Never deserved it. You just wish the umpires wouldn't insert themselves like they do and get it wrong so badly.

Does anyone know what the Suns draw is like from here?
Port (a), Collingwood (h), Richmond (h), Essendon (a), Brisbane Lions (a), West Coast (h), Hawthorn (a), Geelong (h), North Melbourne (a)

Only really two definites there, but only one game that would be genuinely tough. Definitely a Top 8 spot open if they're good enough.

Abhorrent? Thought it was blatant. My first instinct was 50 before it was called. Assuming it was for Walker strolling where he shouldn’t have.

Walker was near standing next to the bloke when he took the mark, had momentum running in that direction so that by the time the Sun was backing up he was already near the man on the mark. By that stage the most direct way away from the protected area was beyond the mark. It was all in under a second. Walker was beyond the protected area before the Suns player had even completed their backing up.

I dunno, it might’ve looked blatant to others but to me I think you see that 50 times a game. Certainly saw a few more tonight unwhistled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they're a tight bunch

King, Rowell and Lukosius live together, plus Rowell and Anderson were junior team mates as were Lukosius and Rankine
And from all reports, they all love it up there. The young group are tight. You can include Ballard (who is also from SA) who is close with Luko and King. Those three used to live together.

Back