Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 14 - Tigers v Blues Thurs June 16th 7:20pm (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Carlton by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 32.1%
  • Carlton by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Carlton by a lot

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You blind ? Look at his fingers. Oh yes I'm sure he purposely bent them as the ball went past him . Salty

Fingers were moving before ball even touched.

As soon as you use a word like salty you're just showing your immaturity mate. Jog on.

For Carlton fans wishing they got looked after by the umpires the way Richmond did on Thursday night, Carlton are the second most looked after side by the umpires this year, which probably has something to do with their current top 4 position, while Richmond are once again 18th for the 6th straight year.

FVfE_fGVUAcOp0y

You guys are sooo unlucky
Not at all. Tiges too clean and played the conditions far better, which included the aforementioned kicking off the ground to a teammates advantage.

It's called "wet-weather football"

Keep the ball moving forward by any means and play in front, it ain't rocket science
Thats correct, and we're in furious agreement.

Sure are some massive chips on shoulders round here lol

Last edited:
Boyd played a very good game last night and young also did pretty well
Im thinking there is no way eith would have done much better than Young & Boyd

Marchbank & McGovern are ghosts
they have both been at Carlton for 3+ years and hardly played for 1 reason or another , Not thinking this will be changing too much going foward
March - Unfortunate
McGov - Has stolen a AFL Career
Boyd did, but that's easily the best game of his 6 game career, and it was solid rather than starring. He keeps putting 'em together yeah you'd have to think about it, but even considering last night nah other blokes come straight in for him, its only one game. May change in time.

Agree re: Marchbank, can't really count him I think. Seems destined to be one of those guys who's body just never gives them a proper run at it, poor bloke. Gov while also being injury-prone has still managed far more footy - like I said, small sample size but assuming he plays even close to what he did during the first 3 games this year as 3rd/intercept defender he most definitely comes back in. Probably not for Young, more like Plowman.

Boyd did, but that's easily the best game of his 6 game career, and it was solid rather than starring. He keeps putting 'em together yeah you'd have to think about it, but even considering last night nah other blokes come straight in for him, its only one game. May change in time.

Agree re: Marchbank, can't really count him I think. Seems destined to be one of those guys who's body just never gives them a proper run at it, poor bloke. Gov while also being injury-prone has still managed far more footy - like I said, small sample size but assuming he plays even close to what he did during the first 3 games this year as 3rd/intercept defender he most definitely comes back in. Probably not for Young, more like Plowman.
I would genuinely like to see a best 22 list from Carlton supporters taking into consideration the injury history of players
MMcGov as an example 33 games in 4 seasons and will be 28 end of this year , The likely chance he plays 00 games for carlton is very low
so in my eyes i wouldnt really be calling him best 22 and the same would now apply to Kane Lambert at Richmond.

I am also yet to see Williams play a $900k game for Carlton , He just looks like an average player and easily replaced in the line up without losing much
Cerra & Wietering are both big losses , Pitto is a loss due to position but hardly a world beater Ruckman and if he was available who misses out
cant have 4 bigs playing fwd plus Pitto in the ruck

I would genuinely like to see a best 22 list from Carlton supporters taking into consideration the injury history of players
MMcGov as an example 33 games in 4 seasons and will be 28 end of this year , The likely chance he plays 00 games for carlton is very low
so in my eyes i wouldnt really be calling him best 22 and the same would now apply to Kane Lambert at Richmond.

I am also yet to see Williams play a $900k game for Carlton , He just looks like an average player and easily replaced in the line up without losing much
Cerra & Wietering are both big losses , Pitto is a loss due to position but hardly a world beater Ruckman and if he was available who misses out
cant have 4 bigs playing fwd plus Pitto in the ruck
Yeah just depends where you draw the line really, like I said I think Marchbank falls into that category. McGovern not quite yet for mine but you're right, its getting pretty close. If he happens to cop another 8-10 week injury again after he returns this time, yep probably reasonable to discount him in terms of best 22.

I'm not as solid on Williams being a walk-in best 22 as other Carlton people seem to be. I mean, he clearly is on tools and ability, but he's very soft imo and I agree we don't lose a heap without him. And yep, nowhere near a $900k player lol, that deal is looking like a complete shocker at this stage.

Pitto no worldbeater sure but very important for us, midfield is still going ok (usually) but was even more dominant when he was playing. So in complete contrast to someone like Williams, is clearly best 22 imo but not for his ability, more what he brings structurally. We played Curnow, McKay, Silvagni, TDK and Pitto in the same side until Pitto got injured (round 6 from memory?), seemed to work ok.

Fingers were moving before ball even touched.

As soon as you use a word like salty you're just showing your immaturity mate. Jog on.
Me showing immaturity when you're claiming something so unlikely ? 🤣🤣
Fingers moved as the ball moved past his hand.

You are literally claiming broad moved his fingers on purpose to try and time it and get a touched decision LOL

How much of clutching at straws can you get.

Salty is accurate because you really are showing your bitterness towards Richmond haha, we make oppo fans like you more mad than others teams. It's great

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back