Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 15 - Demons v Lions Thurs June 23rd 7:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 39.2%
  • Demons by a lot

• Lions by a lot

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

25k expected crowd, with more than 10k of them Lions fans. Where are all the Dees supporters
I'll be watching from home with nice blanky and pizza, thanks for asking!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lions been terrible in finals since their emergence as a contender. This will be a finals-like atmosphere. Can they bring the heat and topple the out of form premiers?
Feels like it will be a statement game either way. A win for Melbourne, they probably recapture their mojo. A loss for Brisbane, they continue to tease their supporter base.

Lions been terrible in finals since their emergence as a contender. This will be a finals-like atmosphere. Can they bring the heat and topple the out of form premiers?
Feels like it will be a statement game either way. A win for Melbourne, they probably recapture their mojo. A loss for Brisbane, they continue to tease their supporter base.
Can't disagree with you there. Time to put up or shutup. No excuses for us. We need to win.

Huge favorites especially at the other G. Honestly can't see how we can win
Kicking more points than the opponent usually does it.

Bailey and Zorko are big outs for us. Gawn is a big out for them. So really its almost even.
Good teams shouldn't be too affected with two outs, especially when the other team are missing one themselves.
Fremantle were missing Fyfe, Chapman, Walters and Taberner when they beat us.
We should be every chance of winning tonight IMO.

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ll be one of the 10k Lions members at the Game got tickets behind the goals at the Punt Road end
I'll be watching it from inside the Lindsay Hassett room on level 2 with my full strength alcoholic drinks they I can drink in there but not take outside.

* the dumb MCG alcohol rules

A debutante for the Lions James Tunstall who plays very much like Neale apparently
You're in for a treat with Tunstill, been playing very well in the VFL, hope he steps it up at the next level.

That said, I think the Dees have an edge now but will still be cheering for Lions.

id agree with everything you say apart from tonight's atmosphere. Crowds make atmosphere...especially finals esque. Dont think it will have that vibe for 4 quarters.

Back