Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 15 - Eagles v Bombers Fri June 24th 8:40pm EST/ 6:40pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

• Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Sorry, I have to wash my hair Friday night

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Due to Bryan not completing spudding the game like Jamieson did

Williams and Draper's stats were almost identical, yet one is considered the next gun ruck by a few and one is considered borderline useless, despite being almost 2 years younger. Fwiw I think both will become competent AFL level rucks, don't really see either being a star though.
Draper needs to be a RUC/FWD not just a ruck. Need a pure ruckman in the side to do the bulk and have Draper use his athleticism and explosiveness up forward.

Rubbish. He was always a sheepdog who butchered the ball at GWS. Nothing has changed.
Shiel has plenty of critics and rightly so at times but I thought he was pretty good last night. Led the team for tackles and highest clearance winner on the ground and generally was ok with ball in hand. Sure he still could be better in some areas and is prone to a mistake but he was one of our best last night even though that doesn’t say much

Can the eagles just revert to their old song already?

You do have very good young talent on the list, but what I don't get is why on of Reid or ZT, weren't playing last night.

Reid is injured again I think and Zerk Thatcher is one of those good at VFL but not good enough for AFL type player.

Would like see how we would go of we had a decent coach like Clarkson in charge to me this is not a 3-11side

Watching Rutten's press conference was painful. Every 3rd word was 'you know', kept talking about the journey (sounds like a marathon journey at this rate), and wanted to compare the 'feeling' of last week and this week. Gees if you need to remember what it's like to win then you've got issues.

Not even close. One spot on the ladder separates both teams and they were playing on the eagles home ground.
I'm with Luuc on this one. I feel we where better back then. WC have been hammered every week. Home or not. We r taking about 16v 17 It's embarrassing big time. 😳

Back