Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 15 - North v Crows Sun June 26th 1:10pm EST (Blundstone)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaron Hall's had almost 1200 metres gained, is that a record?

North have 1 good tall defender - MacKay
They gave up a top pick for CCj who is a Fwd Ruck

Playing CCj in the reserves and playing MacKay as a fwd

Strange team selection
Never managed to have our 3 rucks healthy at the same time in pre season. Noble wanted to see if we could do it, loaded all three in round one and CCJ was chosen as the weakest link. Came back in when Xerri was injured then back out when X was back. Had a few niggles this year has CCJ, including COVID preseason and a quad the last couple weeks. Dominated in the VFL yesterday though, but I think Noble has just written off the idea of using him as a forward. Personally I think it would be silly not to try and get him in if he's in good form.

Never managed to have our 3 rucks healthy at the same time in pre season. Noble wanted to see if we could do it, loaded all three in round one and CCJ was chosen as the weakest link. Came back in when Xerri was injured then back out when X was back. Had a few niggles this year has CCJ, including COVID preseason and a quad the last couple weeks. Dominated in the VFL yesterday though, but I think Noble has just written off the idea of using him as a forward. Personally I think it would be silly not to try and get him in if he's in good form.
Absolutely

If you decide to go with 3 talls all preseason and give up on that plan after just 1 game then it doesnt really say much about his conviction to his game plan he had in the preseason.

In Saying that CCj left Richmond to play at North as a Ruckman and i personally dont believe he will be a great Ruckman but more a KPF
He had multiple good games at VFL level in past years but really didnt have the agility or the leap to compete as a pure ruck against the big or athletic rucks.

Just made so much more sense to play him in the Fwd Role MacKay was being used last round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back