Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 15 - Pies v Giants Sun June 26th 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cleansing the eyes after watching some of that monstrosity down in Hobart. Good, free flowing footy being delivered by talented footballers.

If there’s a player who was robbed of a career due to injury, it’s Jamie Elliott.

Caleb Marchbank says hi, but yes, I hope Elliott can finally get a kind run from the injury gods, always kills Carlton when we play you ..

Pies looked like they’d have a goalless quarter with 9 min to go. Giants just this crap or Pies just good? I’m confused.

Marchbank ain’t good enough to tie Elliott’s bootlace.

Meh, and you accused me of being a mindless troll the other week.

If fully fit Marchy is better than any of your KPD's including the extremely overrated Darcy Moore.

Meh, and you accused me of being a mindless troll the other week.

If fully fit Marchy is better than any of your KPD's including the extremely overrated Darcy Moore.
Not even trolling. You’re actually comparing Caleb Marchbank to Jamie Elliott?

You’re just like some Richmond supporters - why’re you even talking about Carlton players in a Collingwood matchday thread in the first place?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not even trolling. You’re actually comparing Caleb Marchbank to Jamie Elliott?

You’re just like some Richmond supporters - why’re you even talking about Carlton players in a Collingwood matchday thread in the first place?

I am talking about players very unlucky with injuries, like the post you made (rightfully) about Elliott.

Marchbank has missed more than 3 years of footy when he looked like being an AA calibre defender for Carlton.

Nothing to do with being as good or better than Elliott, but his cruel injury history has hurt as much as Elliott has for The Pies.

Back