Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 15 - Port v Suns Sun June 26th 4:10pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cost them any chance of winning, wasted 10-15 seconds and then put the mouth guard away before kicking it

I dont get that either. Totally was deliberate out of bounds though

The afl should release a statement confirming that in the last two minutes of a game players are permitted to do whatever they like without sanction. It happens every week, no one has the stones to pay a free late in games

Umpires completely reamed the Suns.

ALL MANNER of frees to the GC there, frees that umps would normally fall all over themselves to pay, but they were too gutless to pay them in case they copped a bit from the parochial home crowd. Pathetic.
Poor umpiring generally. Lot of frees and non-calls that went both ways. Quite a few of GC goals, and misses, came from questionable frees or non-calls.

I was Barracking for Gold Coast, I wanted them to win, I desperately want Hinkley gone, but that shouldn't have been paid deliverate. Drew had 2 Port players in the vicinity.

Ok mete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was Barracking for Gold Coast, I wanted them to win, I desperately want Hinkley gone, but that shouldn't have been paid deliverate. Drew had 2 Port players in the vicinity.

Usual downvote brigade having a sook and randomly forgetting the bad decisions that caused/ took away 4-5 scoring shots in Favor of Gc. That decision gets paid 1 time out of 20 at best. There were probably 5-6 times someone ran over the boundary when they could have kept the ball in, but yeah pay a deliberate for a handball that went about a foot away from 2 separate Port Players.

Gee BF is obsessed with umpires. You can always find a call that should or shouldn’t have been made, but watching the game and then coming on here, you’d think it was a different game. Umps didn’t decide that game - the Suns did; didn’t know how to win it when they had everything set up to do so. GC will be a very good team, when they learn how to win clutch and then how to eek a win out even when not playing your best

The Suns were very unlucky not to pinch that but, still, they lost no fans tonight. After Port were all over them early, in previous years, they'd just let it blow out to a 10+ goal loss but they fought back. Still a finals chance but they'd want to beat Collingwood next week.

Back