Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 15 - Port v Suns Sun June 26th 4:10pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So why not handball to 1 of them then lol ???

Just missed it. Happens. Skill errors shouldn’t be deliberate, GC got plenty of frees and even marks being paid where he dropped it…how much more help do they need?

DieSwans

Club Legend
Apr 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Melb Renegades
Gee BF is obsessed with umpires. You can always find a call that should or shouldn’t have been made, but watching the game and then coming on here, you’d think it was a different game. Umps didn’t decide that game - the Suns did; didn’t know how to win it when they had everything set up to do so. GC will be a very good team, when they learn how to win clutch and then how to eek a win out even when not playing your best
One day i hope to read a Geelong supporter with a correct take

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Good example why the last touch rule works. I see it in action a fair bit. No debate it just gets paid.

I bet you with the last touch rule he hits a target.

I get why people are resistant to rule changes as history says they generally don't work but I think the last touch rule is a better option that debating deliberates.

guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
Good example why the last touch rule works. I see it in action a fair bit. No debate it just gets paid.

I get why people are resistant to rule changes as history says they generally don't work but I think the last touch rule is a better option that debating deliberates.
Does that rule just apply between the arcs??

The Kings Ransom

Premiership Player
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 7.47.57 pm.png

Benny Ainsworth

Top 20 in the league in marks inside 50, tackles inside 50, goal assists, score involvements AND kicked 19 goals for the year.

Playing so well at the moment.

Tim Evans Beard

Cancelled
East Side Hawks - Sweet F.A. Chess Club Member
Apr 9, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It's just nice to support a proper team that fights it out and doesn't roll over, poor kicking for goal cost us, and the sniko :p

Marshall just playing with cheat codes on with how good his goal kicking is.
You go get some mate!

You’ve hung in through all the s**t, now it looks like a really good squad gif the next 5-6 years. If it can’t be us, I hope you pinch one and share the premiership joy with your club.

HugeJohnson

Just hanging out
Apr 25, 2009
Some point in space and time
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
For those of you saying that last play was deliberate, before you get all up in arms about it, ask yourself, if that play happened halfway through the first quarter, would you be so strong in your opinion about it being deliberate, or would you just accept it was 50-50 at best and forget about it within the next 5 minutes?

The Kings Ransom

Premiership Player
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
For those of you saying that last play was deliberate, before you get all up in arms about it, ask yourself, if that play happened halfway through the first quarter, would you be so strong in your opinion about it being deliberate, or would you just accept it was 50-50 at best and forget about it within the next 5 minutes?
I didn't really expect it to be paid and not upset that it wasn't.

But I think that absolutely it would have been paid halfway through the game.

Jun 14, 2017
Adelaide
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, AC Milan, North Adelaide

You speak commonsence Redline, the last touch rule has been positive one in the SANFL.

Back