Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 15 - Port v Suns Sun June 26th 4:10pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 14, 2017
Adelaide
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, AC Milan, North Adelaide
For those of you saying that last play was deliberate, before you get all up in arms about it, ask yourself, if that play happened halfway through the first quarter, would you be so strong in your opinion about it being deliberate, or would you just accept it was 50-50 at best and forget about it within the next 5 minutes?

Status of the game should have no impact on decisions. If a GC player did the same thing the Power fans would have been livid, it was deliberate.

Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Status of the game should have no impact on decisions. If a GC player did the same thing the Power fans would have been livid, it was deliberate.

This where home ground advantage is definitely a thing. Shoe on the other foot you would have 25000 Port supporters screaming deliberate and the ump would have probably paid it. I don't think it was deliberate by the way, but I think that's the way it would have gone.

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Great game to watch, high pressure from both teams.

Disappointed with result as a Suns fan but not with teams effort, attitude. Suns lost because they started slowly and gave Port a head start of 26 points. Suns also missed plenty of easy set shots. There were also some crucial bad mistakes by Suns defenders.

One call does not lose the game. Yes, I would say it was a deliberate out of bound but that's home ground advantage. It happens every away game. Basically 2 goals down at the start.

Rankine's shoulder did not look right after watching replay, min subluxation. It could be a season over for him. He did have some fantastic moments in the game. That run on the boundary and delivery to Ainsworth was something else.

Gold Rozee

Senior List
Aug 20, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I agree status should not matter. But that was a fwd handball with 2 players there. Amon could have touched it if he really wanted to.

Gold Rozee

Senior List
Aug 20, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I was Barracking for Gold Coast, I wanted them to win, I desperately want Hinkley gone, but that shouldn't have been paid deliverate. Drew had 2 Port players in the vicinity.
Agree that it wasn’t deliberate. But you and the rest of the hate Ken Hinkley brigade are absolute flogs. A true supporter will barrack for their team to win no matter the situation- including dislike of the head coach. I think it is time for a new head coach- 10 years is enough. But still want my team to win no matter ladder position or if it may or may not cause a coach change. Flogs the lot of ya. * off and support another team.

Back