Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 15 - Swans v Saints Sat June 25th 7:25pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saints by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, that s**t happens EVERY week, to EVERY team. There's multiple times a game every week that I reckon Pies have got hard done by and umps have missed a free etc.

Now that you've insulted me this is fair game...

Stop having a sook you absolute flog, and realize your team is ******* average, the umpires aren't against you - you just barrack for a club that hasn't got it's s**t together for over half a century.
WAAAAAH! Diddums!

One example of a s**t tonne but you pat yourself on the back for being a neutral fan that doesn't have an agenda. Plenty of times in games that stuff happens but not for a whole game against a single team, it usually fair but not tonight.

Yes, it's all stacked against St Kilda.

There's a constant agenda to stop St Kilda winning...

I am neutral, I don't care if St Kilda win or lose. I hate Richmond, hate Carlton. Want them to lose every week. Saints, no don't want them to lose every week. I'm calling it as I see it. Average team, with a supporter base full of absolute sooks.

Case in point; you and Saint Kidding. Both flogs.

Last decade StKilda's result v. Sydney: 29, -9, 53, -45, -71, -42, -50, -70, -97, -71, -59, -16

Clearly the last result is an aberration.
"St. Kilda get obliterated every single time they play Sydney" clearly not everytime, last time and third last time we won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, it's all stacked against St Kilda.

There's a constant agenda to stop St Kilda winning...

I am neutral, I don't care if St Kilda win or lose. I hate Richmond, hate Carlton. Want them to lose every week. Saints, no don't want them to lose every week. I'm calling it as I see it. Average team, with a supporter base full of absolute sooks.

Case in point; you and Saint Kidding. Both flogs.
Why is it sooking to point out that we didn't get a fair go from the umps. Last time I checked it was something like 20 to 8 free kicks to the Saints. It's just a fact. Other fans agreed the Saints were getting reemed by the umps but not you the arbiter of fairness. I disagree with you so you go at me personally. That's the class I miss from neutral supporters.

Why is it sooking to point out that we didn't get a fair go from the umps. Last time I checked it was something like 20 to 8 free kicks to the Saints. It's just a fact. Other fans agreed the Saints were getting reemed by the umps but not you the arbiter of fairness. I disagree with you so you go at me personally. That's the class I miss from neutral supporters.

Actually, I didn't have a go at you at all. You laid the first insult all because I said the umpiring wasn't unfair. Are you really that dense?

Mate, every week with St Kilda games it's umpires this, umpires that. It's predictable at this point. You got flogged today because you played bad. End of.

And? So what if it's 20 to 8 free kicks? That tells me NOTHING about whether the game was officiated correctly or not. Nowhere in the rulebooks or in the framework of logical thinking does it say free kick count should be even. Free kick count tells me what free kicks were given. NOT whether they were correct or incorrect. It doesn't tell me the severity of free. It doesn't tell me missed frees.

All it tells me, is that St Kilda play undisciplined footy and did not get first to the ball, considering I didn't see a great deal of bad calls one way.

If you don't want to get insulted, don't throw the first insult over an opinion. Simple.

Actually, I didn't have a go at you at all. You laid the first insult all because I said the umpiring wasn't unfair. Are you really that dense?

Mate, every week with St Kilda games it's umpires this, umpires that. It's predictable at this point. You got flogged today because you played bad. End of.

And? So what if it's 20 to 8 free kicks? That tells me NOTHING about whether the game was officiated correctly or not. Nowhere in the rulebooks or in the framework of logical thinking does it say free kick count should be even. Free kick count tells me what free kicks were given. NOT whether they were correct or incorrect. It doesn't tell me the severity of free. It doesn't tell me missed frees.

All it tells me, is that St Kilda play undisciplined footy and did not get first to the ball, considering I didn't see a great deal of bad calls one way.

If you don't want to get insulted, don't throw the first insult over an opinion. Simple.
Do you agree that st Kilda are the most unsuccessful football club in the history of the game? Given the amount of years and games played? One flag in 100 plus years. Keep on making excuses etc and they'll never win another.

Do you agree that st Kilda are the most unsuccessful football club in the history of the game? Given the amount of years and games played? One flag in 100 plus years. Keep on making excuses etc and they'll never win another.

I mean, stats-wise absolutely.

Could have changed; St Kilda 2009 were bloody unreal. I really, really liked that team and was pretty bummed for a few mates on Grand Final day that year. I was backing them big that year, really thought it was theirs.

Back