Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 15 - Swans v Saints Sat June 25th 7:25pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saints by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is it sooking to point out that we didn't get a fair go from the umps. Last time I checked it was something like 20 to 8 free kicks to the Saints. It's just a fact. Other fans agreed the Saints were getting reemed by the umps but not you the arbiter of fairness. I disagree with you so you go at me personally. That's the class I miss from neutral supporters.

We got a ride and a half it was amusing at times as more often than not we are on the receiving end.

I have to ask why did you drop Higgins? we have no matchup for him in his last game he had 7 scoring shots at goal and kicked 1.6

We got a ride and a half it was amusing at times as more often than not we are on the receiving end.

I have to ask why did you drop Higgins? we have no matchup for him in his last game he had 7 scoring shots at goal and kicked 1.6
No idea, don't know why we dropped Ryder either. Our team has been unstable since half way through the Brisbane game.

Actually, I didn't have a go at you at all. You laid the first insult all because I said the umpiring wasn't unfair. Are you really that dense?

Mate, every week with St Kilda games it's umpires this, umpires that. It's predictable at this point. You got flogged today because you played bad. End of.

And? So what if it's 20 to 8 free kicks? That tells me NOTHING about whether the game was officiated correctly or not. Nowhere in the rulebooks or in the framework of logical thinking does it say free kick count should be even. Free kick count tells me what free kicks were given. NOT whether they were correct or incorrect. It doesn't tell me the severity of free. It doesn't tell me missed frees.

All it tells me, is that St Kilda play undisciplined footy and did not get first to the ball, considering I didn't see a great deal of bad calls one way.

If you don't want to get insulted, don't throw the first insult over an opinion. Simple.
You a umpire are you? You insulted that I said the umps were giving Sydney a hand in the first half of the game?

I have given multiple examples of unfair umpiring, do you need more?

I have been very vocal about fair umpiring, Brisbane was a fairly umpired game, Essedon wasn't and tonight's first half wasn't. Maybe if you actually take note of what user say they it won't make you look foolish.

Yeah, some Saints supporters are always blaming umps, they have the right to do so. We don't live in 1930s German.

You a umpire are you? You insulted that I said the umps were giving Sydney a hand in the first half of the game?

I have given multiple examples of unfair umpiring, do you need more?

I have been very vocal about fair umpiring, Brisbane was a fairly umpired game, Essedon wasn't and tonight's first half wasn't. Maybe if you actually take note of what user say they it won't make you look foolish.

Yeah, some Saints supporters are always blaming umps, they have the right to do so. We don't live in 1930s German.

I never said they can't. Am I allowed to comment or have an opinion Hitler?

When two of the umpires darlings meet, I guess one is more darling than the other.

google free kick differential for say the last three decades , then you won't seem as stupid

Saints season is nose diving. They had a decent start but injuries and inconsistency have killed them
That's weird. When Freo won 6 games in a row from rounds 3 to 8, Freo didn't have injuries. They had players sick with corona virus 🦠.

Yet it was a blessing in disguise as we rotated the depth and youth in our team

I didn’t say list. I said consistently fielded one of the oldest teams each week.

2022 average age per team
27.6 years – Geelong
26.6 – Richmond
26.3 – Brisbane
26 – West Coast
25.8 – St Kilda
25.7 – Collingwood
25.6 – Western Bulldogs
25.6 – Port Adelaide
25.5 – Greater Western Sydney
25.1 – Melbourne
25.1 – Gold Coast
24.9 – Sydney
24.9 – Carlton
24.7 – Fremantle
24.6 – North Melbourne
24.6 – Hawthorn
24.5 – Essendon
24.1 – Adelaide
Ok well the fact that Freo are the 4th youngest, Carlton are 5th youngest and Sydney are 6 youngest and all are likely to play finals, that's impressive.

Honest question... how have the Saints fallen in such a hole?

Life was pretty sweet a month ago for the Saints. What happened?
Similar to Freo this round, faced a strong side that's ok.

Just had an off day.

Saints have some good players in king, Steele and hill and Ryder. Over reliant on their core

Rattens a nice guy. And was a battling hard at it champ.
But coaching? I just dont see it. Never have. That press conference must have infuriated saints fans.
Just tropes of banality smothered in what was really a nothing message.
Just dont think he has the chops at senior level, let alone the flexibility or several counteracting gameplans. Seems limited.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rattens a nice guy. And was a battling hard at it champ.
But coaching? I just dont see it. Never have. That press conference must have infuriated saints fans.
Just tropes of banality smothered in what was really a nothing message.
Just dont think he has the chops at senior level, let alone the flexibility or several counteracting gameplans. Seems limited.
His message to the fans had much more heart, ut seems like he was lost as to why we can't convert forward 50 entries. And he right, stats were very similar except for goal kicked.

Similar to Freo this round, faced a strong side that's ok.

Just had an off day.

Saints have some good players in king, Steele and hill and Ryder. Over reliant on their core
I think people under estimate Dan McKenzie, the guy is a heart and soul player. Gets knocked out half way through lions game and we turn to sh1t.
Also Mitch Owen's was looking good before he got knocked out as well

Season over. We will need to win 5 of our last 8 and it just ain’t happening! From 8-3 at the bye and inside the top 4. What a cluster*!

I didn’t say list. I said consistently fielded one of the oldest teams each week.

2022 average age per team
27.6 years – Geelong
26.6 – Richmond
26.3 – Brisbane
26 – West Coast
25.8 – St Kilda
25.7 – Collingwood
25.6 – Western Bulldogs
25.6 – Port Adelaide
25.5 – Greater Western Sydney
25.1 – Melbourne
25.1 – Gold Coast
24.9 – Sydney
24.9 – Carlton
24.7 – Fremantle
24.6 – North Melbourne
24.6 – Hawthorn
24.5 – Essendon
24.1 – Adelaide
What's your source?
I have found 5 different websites with 5 different totals.

Sorry mate, didn’t realise I was your P.A.. it’s easy to find the average age of the starting 22 each week. Look for yourself. But thanks for keeping me in mind all night and day.
Just asking where you found your stats as I found different figures, just wondering but if you going to be super defensive about a simple request then don't worry.

Edit:
The reason I ask is because I couldn't find your stats anywhere.

Last edited:
Back