Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 15 - Swans v Saints Sat June 25th 7:25pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saints by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

MickG88

Club Legend
May 19, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Well I mean, my word isn't gospel and perhaps I'm incorrect, but I don't dislike the Saints I have no horse in the race for most Saints games. Just an observation that almost every St Kilda gameday thread is full of St Kilda fans whining about the umpires even when the umpiring is fair from a neutral perspective.. Perhaps it's a vocal minority that is skewing this opinion.
You think the umpiring has been fair tonight?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
Matthew Broderick Jewish GIF

Sprout

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 6, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, The Exers
Well I mean, my word isn't gospel and perhaps I'm incorrect, but I don't dislike the Saints I have no horse in the race for most Saints games. Just an observation that almost every St Kilda gameday thread is full of St Kilda fans whining about the umpires even when the umpiring is fair from a neutral perspective.. Perhaps it's a vocal minority that is skewing this opinion.
To be fair, 95% of those posts are usually by Plugger.

Cotchins Hair Piece

Bouffant Flat Top
Mar 6, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Some worrying times for the Saints, their midfield has next to no class (nor does their entire team with the exception of maybe one or two players) and so far this season they’ve consistently fielded one of the oldest teams.

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I hope the ink isn’t dry on that Ratten extension because the past two weeks have been ******* atrocious.

Edit: Actually I hope it is. My god, if they cement another 5-7 years of mediocrity that would be amazing.

Back