Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 15 - Swans v Saints Sat June 25th 7:25pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saints by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cotchins Hair Piece

Bouffant Flat Top
Mar 6, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Did Luke Darcy just call st kilda a serious contender??
1656157032699.jpeg

biggiemediums

Norm Smith Medallist
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
So that last entry into the 50, the Saints player was knocked down after he kicked the ball. That is a down field free kick any day of the week but not for the Saints but Lloyd ducks into a tackle and gets a free kick. That has been happening all night but you think it's fair. I see your footy IQ is top notch.

Mate, that s**t happens EVERY week, to EVERY team. There's multiple times a game every week that I reckon Pies have got hard done by and umps have missed a free etc.

Now that you've insulted me this is fair game...

Stop having a sook you absolute flog, and realize your team is ******* average, the umpires aren't against you - you just barrack for a club that hasn't got it's s**t together for over half a century.

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
WB probably have a better spread of older and younger talent. Saints have a load of players around the 26-28 year old mark. Theoretically they should be pushing for a flag.

Basically no elite talent at any age group, save for King and maybe Gresham or Steele. With close to ten years of top picks it’s a brutal situation to be in.

Melbourne made the most of theirs last year, Carlton look like they might too if this year is anything to go by.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MickG88

Club Legend
May 19, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Mate, that s**t happens EVERY week, to EVERY team. There's multiple times a game every week that I reckon Pies have got hard done by and umps have missed a free etc.

Now that you've insulted me this is fair game...

Stop having a sook you absolute flog, and realize your team is ******* average, the umpires aren't against you - you just barrack for a club that hasn't got it's s**t together for over half a century.
One example of a s**t tonne but you pat yourself on the back for being a neutral fan that doesn't have an agenda. Plenty of times in games that stuff happens but not for a whole game against a single team, it usually fair but not tonight.

Back