Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 16 - Blues v Saints Fri July 1st 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL has done Carlton a disservice giving them the easiest draw in the comp and then fixturing their ‘challenging games’ towards the end of the season. They look spooked and don’t know how to handle top 12 teams.

Real danger signs for the blues

The master Mckay does it week in and week out. He doesn't need to do it, he is a monster and can take good gabs, Needs to take it out of his game.
It's costing him legit frees now because they know he plays it up, I get that he is trying to highlight he gets huge whacks in the back but falling over so easily isn't helping

The master Mckay does it week in and week out. He doesn't need to do it, he is a monster and can take good gabs, Needs to take it out of his game.
Cripps really is embarrassing for a bloke his size to stage as much as he does.

Geez that was our worst loss of the year.

Couldn't kick straight, got smashed in the centre clearances, shocking turnovers in the back half and one dimensional long kicking down the line.

Yet we still had more scoring shots than them by at least 5...

Saints played their best game in months and still looked average. They're worse off than I realised.
Say it again without crying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I hear that right and Carlton are actually going to leave Victoria next week for a game

Wow

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Back