Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 16 - Bombers v Swans Sat July 2nd 1:45pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe the 26-20 in shots on goal. Essendon kicking 15.5 is way above average. A statistical fluke. Sydney kicked 12.14. They got to goal more often which shows they were the better team in the middle of the ground.

Was actually 27 shots at goal to 28…

Essendon were +84 for disposals, +8 clearances, +10 CP’s

But sure, they were gifted the game aye

Was actually 27 shots at goal to 28…

Essendon were +84 for disposals, +8 clearances, +10 CP’s

But sure, they were gifted the game aye
Essendon are like pump soap, when the soap has run out.

Useless.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Sydney deserved to lose for those misses in the 3rd quarter. Absolutely criminal

Imitate him leading clearances and equal 1st for disposals and contested possessions for the game.

If the Dons did that you'd have won more games.

good thing we didn't imitate your goal kicking.

Imitate him leading clearances and equal 1st for disposals and contested possessions for the game.

If the Dons did that you'd have won more games.

Not enough to get his side over the line. Was smashed by first year player in the last quarter, Hobs, who just wanted it more than him. Funny thing is the Swans players tried to get into him after a desperate diving attempt to smother.

Swans are seriously questionable sledgers.

Umps tried to get you home, but their efforts weren't enough. Just like Luke Parker. All his tough boy antics, don't really equate to meters gained does it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not enough to get his side over the line. Was smashed by first year player in the last quarter, Hobs, who just wanted it more than him. Funny thing is the Swans players tried to get into him after a desperate diving attempt to smother.

Swans are seriously questionable sledgers.

Umps tried to get you home, but their efforts weren't enough. Just like Luke Parker. All his tough boy antics, don't really equate to meters gained does it.
Most clearance type players don't get huge metres gained. Of course, there are a few exceptions.

No question he played well. He usually does. But he gave the opposition extra motivation and it came back and bit him on the ar$@.
And kudos to Essendon for showing up and having a crack, especially after that first quarter, as they've been quite unwatchable this season.

Was a reasonable game.

Me every time I watch Essendon play:

fans GIF

They could come out and win 16 games next year. Or 5. Never a dull moment.

In all seriousness, I can't believe Robbie Fox is still on an AFL list. Surely Sydney have had enough academy gifts to the point where he's no longer best 22?

I do like the look of Logan McDonald too. Has the scope to become one of the premier VFL KPF's.

Back